Chapter 4 - SPAR

When Endeavor got to the agency, he was in a shit mood. Arguably more shitty than usual according to his sidekicks.

"We should probably just stay out of his way today and go on patrol." Burnin' said, already pulling her colleagues towards the exit.

"I'm worried about him though. He looks ready to murder someone." Kido mumbled.

"Probably about his son again. You know how he gets when it comes to Endeavor Jr." Onima reasoned.

"Don't think the kid would appreciate you calling him that." Burnin' commented.

"I wouldn't either if I had to live with him when he's like this." Onima muttered, sighing loudly as he made his way outside.

~~~

"I don't want to."

"We're already here Todoroki-kun. I'm not driving back for nothing."

"What are you going to do while we're here?"

"Probably ask to use the gym. Maybe I can use my quirk in a controlled space for once."

"Ughhhhh."

"Yo. Junior?" Burnin' said, glancing between you and the heterochromatic boy.

"Don't call me that." Shouto grumbled.

"We going in?" You asked, looking at Shouto expectantly.

"A thirty year old shouldn't have puppy dog eyes that are that effective." He commented dryly before striding into the agency like he owned the place.

"So who are you?" Kido asked, raising a bandaged eyebrow. It was funny how expensive he could be despite the get up.

"I'm his au pair. Help him with his homework, drive him around, make meals. I feel like a house wife but the pay is really good."

"Yeah well, Endeavor is rich as fuck." Onima said.

"Speaking of Endeavor, has he had lunch yet?"

"I sometimes forget that he has to eat." Burnin' said, scratching her chin.

"Well I brought lunch for both of them so lead the way, Splatoon."

The trio groaned.

"Oh my God that game is so old."

"Agh shut the fuck up. What's with you heroes and making me feel old."

"Maybe 'cause you are old."

TWACK.

~~~

Two knocks. A muffled 'come in'.

You entered the large and strangely empty office. Though the large window to your left drew your attention before anything else could. The view was beautiful but...

"You know, Sir. From a strategic point of view having your office be in this room is a tactical disadvantage." You stated, grinning at your boss.

He stared at you, unblinking. Yeesh. Tough crowd.

"Anyway I brought lunch." You unceremoniously dropped the bag on his desk. "Since I'll be stuck here for a while, could I use the gym?"

He just nodded and then continued working on the paperwork in front of him.

"Okay, thank you Sir. Have a nice day if I don't see you before tonight."

He hummed in lieu of a goodbye.

~~~

Jesus. How'd you get yourself in this situation?

Splatoon was grinning at you, already in a fighting stance. You hadn't agreed to this spar. Doesn't it become assault if it's not consensual?