Chapter 48 - MAGNE

[A/N: okay quick warning for this chapter - there are mentions of domestic abuse, sexual repulsion and trauma and child death. I tried to not make it too explicit because that would be sorta unnecessary. Enjoy! This is a long one]

You stopped walking at a nearby park, letting Hannibal off his leash so he could run around while there weren't many people there. He wasn't very reactive anymore after all the effort you'd put into training him, but five minutes later, you found him growling viciously at someone sitting on a bench.

You approached and were about to offer an apology while you calmed the wolf dog down but movement behind the person caught your eye.

Spirits. Three of them.

She was a villain.

You knew now why Hannibal was growling. She smelled like him.

You dropped the leash, widening your stance in case she attacked.

"If that faceless fuck touches my kids I will hunt him down and I will kill him."

The woman's eyes widened behind her sunglasses. She looked both confused and surprised.

"How did you-"

"You work for him. Why are you here?"

"I'm going to be honest, man, I don't know who you are," she said. The way she was carrying herself became defensive.

"Bullshit," you hissed. She flinched at the animosity in your tone. "Shigiraki fucking tortured my partner and now one of his lackeys is scouting out the area near my house. I don't like hitting women but quite frankly I'm still fucking furious so you better explain.

She scoffed, sneering. "You seriously think you could take me on-"

"Well your boss is my father so I'm fairly certain I could fucking floor you. Explain."

"Huh?" She seemed at a loss. "He's your...dad? Bullshit. Not even that blue haired kid is his real son."

You smirked when Sayori put her hand on your shoulder and the woman's profile appeared mid air. "Your name is Hikiishi Kenji, you're 34 years old. Your quirk is Magnetism and your alias is Magne. You've got nine armed robberies, three murders and 29 attempted murders under your belt. If I looked any further, I might find where your boyfriend lives."

She looked concerned. "You wouldn't dare-"

"Oh really? Dear old dad would. Why do you think I'd be any different?"

"What do you want?" She spat and you smiled placidly.

"You are going to report his movements to me and if you don't, the vengeful spirits behind you will."

Said spirits' eyes shot up, making eye contact with you. You looked at the man who seemed to have been a bank teller. "You'll do. I'll tie you to Heinrich. Report her movements to him once a day."

"Why should I?" The spirit asked, angrily. "You're just another fucking villain."

"I'm a hero actually. So is my partner."

The fight left the man's eyes. "And her boss is trying to kill them and your kids?"

"More like he's trying to bait me, but he's hurting them in the process. I need to know what he's planning."

"I...okay."

"Thank you."

Magne just sat there gaping at you. Moments later her expression hardened and she swung at you. You deftly avoided the blow and picked up Hannibal. Arisu touched your shoulder and you shot into the air.