prologue

highly recommend the song I put above every chapter.

WARNING: cursing, violence, suicide.

Your POV

"misun stop seriously." I hissed at the black haired girl who was smiling teasingly, "give. it. back." I ordered, asking for my phone, "hmm, maybe when mom sees this!" she laughed and ran, "MISUN! GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE!" I yelled, with my voice having a hint of anger.

I ran towards the younger girl, when I reached her, I saw her sticking her ear in a wall, probably evesdropping, "MISUN GIVE IT BA-" before I could finish, she hushed me.

before she could do something else, I immediately grabbed the almost falling phone from her grip, "what is it?" I whispered calmly at the girl, After a couple of seconds, I've noticed tears that were forming and constantly falling from her eyes, I grabbed her arm and dragged her to my room, "what was it?" I asked sitting on the bed and patting the seat next to me gesturing that she should sit there, she quickly went beside me and surprisingly, she started sobbing and leaned her forehead on my shoulder and hugged me.

"come on, I won't know what's wrong if you don't tell me, what's going on? why are you crying?" I hugged her back and started patting her back to comfort her, "i... please no matter what you do don't come with mom or dad, p-please." she stammered, choking through her tears each time she says a word, I stared at her in confusion. "they're gonna move you in an orphanage." she exclaimed, then it went silent.

what? orphanage? why? for what reason? I've been a great child and this is what I get in return?

what the f*ck? this must be some prank that she thought of, no way...

The door suddenly opened, my mom peeked through the door and smiled, "sweetie, can you help me take out the boxes in the car?"

I knew it. it's just some sick prank that misun made. "okay mom, just a second!" I looked at the older woman and smiled warmly.

she left and I stood up without saying a word to misun, I walked towards the door and felt a hand grip my wrist, "what do you want?" brat. "Don't! they're tricking you to go inside that car! don't go!" she pleaded, how dramatic.

"I'm tired of your sick jokes misun! cut it out! just leave me the hell alone!" I snapped at her, rolled my eyes then left the room in rage.

once I was near our car, I saw some random guy on the driver's seat, I just assumed that it was a friend of my parents. I grabbed the door handle and opened it carefully.

I was about to grab one box from inside the car then someone pushed me from behind making me fall on the floor of the car.

not hesitating, I stood up still in pain, I had to crouch a little since I was inside a car that little crouching my my back pain ten times worse.

the car door closed and locked and I realized it was my mom who pushed me, I tried to go near the car door and open the lock but then another guy beside me wearing full black clothing grabbed me from behind and pushed down on my seat, he buckled my seatbelt while I was trying to get out of his grip.

after a while, I saw my little sister get out of our front door running and crying, I felt bad for her more than I felt bad for myself.

I shouldn't have yelled at her earlier, I should've just believed her words, that silly kid. her pranks are so bad that I even thought that this one was a prank.

even though she was a brat, she was still my sister, thus, we had a promise to protect each other from everything.

forever.

she didn't fail to keep that promise, she tried, it was me who out myself in danger when the warning was right Infront of me.

my dad came out of the door as well, getting a hold of my sister who was crying so much and throwing a big tantrum.

one tear escaped my eye, then followed by another, and another, then followed by alot more. at this point, I couldn't even see anything spite my eyes being filled with tears.

my mom cried a little bit then muttered a little 'i'm sorry' through the car window.

I'm sorry your ass,

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" I yelled at her in frustration, the window in the front seat was open, so she probably heard it, she should.

I threw a middle finger at her, and judging by her expression, she wasn't surprised.

after a second, the driver started driving, and when we were going smoothly through the highways of New York, the guy beside me lost his grip and left me alone knowing I can't run away anymore.

"excuse me sir,..." I turned behind me looking at the man, "yes?" he asked nicely, "well I was wondering if I had my things...?" I stared down at the floor while saying the sentence. "oh, your things are in the boxes." he pointed. "thanks, sir." I thanked him.

"oh, your phone, it was on the floor." he handed me back my phone, I smiled at him and took my phone.

that is probably the fakest thing I've done in decades.

"perhaps in any chance, do you like listening to music?"he asked. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering why he would ask such question, "mhm, honestly I want to listen to music right now." I answered, I just want him to shut up please.

"welp, your earphones are over there." he pointed at some small box near me, "I grabbed the box and opened it, my essentials, they were there.

perfume, random skincare products, earphones, and other useful belongings of mine.

I grabbed my earphones and started listening to swimming pools.

after a couple of minutes of listening to other songs and death note song themes, it hit me.

where am I going? unfamiliar highway, unfamiliar buildings, its only been thirty minutes that passed but everything is just so unfamiliar.

wait, we're headed towards the airport, which country are we going?

Japan? Philippines? China? Korea? North? south? um, Germany?

I felt my eyes getting heavier, I realized that I barely got any slept last night because of all the homework I did, I couldn't fight the sleepiness so I ended up falling asleep.

A/N: I JUST FOUND OUT THAT POLAROID LOVE ISNT FOR ENGENES I WANT TO CRY AHBSSBBSBSB LIKE LITERALLY SOOHA PICK ME GIRL

words: 1082

date: 01.25.22