two

I woke up as I felt a hand shake my shoulder slightly, once I opened my eyes, I saw the dirty blonde haired guy who was shaking my shoulder, he let go of my shoulder, "this is the last stop miss, I assume this is your stop too." He smiled warmly at me as I smiled back then stood up, he stood up as well and we walked out of the train, we were finally in Haneda. I was a mile away from the Royal Park so I decided to walk fast.

But I realized, it's so damn expensive. 9,535. Yen weekly, then how much is it if I only stay for a day? I started walking towards a crowded place and i saw a woman with an opened hand bag, due to the crowed, we were both squished in one place, I was behind the black haired woman and about to grab her wallet. I got it successfully then stole 11,108 Yen, by the judging of her outfit and the amount of money in her wallet, the branded bag including the small branded wallet, she was rich, she wouldn't worry about such little amount of money that she probably can earn easily.

I put the wallet back in her bag then got out of the suffocating crowd, once I got out, I ran straight to The Royal Park, which was only half a mile now. 

I got inside the luxurious hotel and walked casually on the front counter, "what can I do for you miss?" The woman in the front counter asked, "how much will it be if I stayed for a night?" I smiled. "That would be 556.16 Yen ma'am" the worker replied. "I'll stay for one night then," I said grabbing the money from my pocket, "miss, there's a bit of a problem though, the last room was taken by a guy earlier, you can only stay if you'll share rooms with him." The worker exclaimed. Guy? Him? "Well I have nowhere else to stay so I guess Its worth a shot." I sighed. 

"Miyo, call room 708, tell him someone would be sharing rooms." The woman smiled at another employee. "Yes ma'am" the girl replied. "Hello sir, there is another person that you have to share rooms with, we were just wondering if that was okay since there is no other hotel nearby, we don't want to cause her a problem." I smiled at the woman's kindness and waited for an answer, however, I've realized that, that smile was real, "cash or card ma'am?" The woman Infront of me asked, "cash." I replied plainly. I grabbed the money and paid the exact amount. "He agreed" the other woman who was on the phone exclaimed. "That's good then, can you go get a spare key for room 708" the woman requested. "Right away ma'am" she said going inside the door that said, 'employees only'

I couldn't help but look all over the place, it was large, clean, modern, this hotel really is a royal hotel.

"Ma'am I just want to let you know that there is one room, however there's two beds but there is still the living room, if you pull the drawer under the couch, it can work as a bed, there is also two bathrooms and one small kitchen right next to the living room." She smiled. Like hell I'm sleeping on a bed couch, those shit are hard as a rock. "Thank you for the information miss." I thanked the woman. "It's my job ma'am, your welcome." The woman smiled once again.

After a couple of moments of waiting, the other girl went out of the door holding a key, well not really a literal key, it was a card, "room 708 ma'am, in the 9th floor" the woman handed me the card then smiled. I decided to ask one last question, "by the way, what time do I have to go?" She turned to me once again, "by 2PM ma'am." She smiled. I nodded and went near the elevator and stepped inside. I clicked the button that said, '9' and waited.

I wonder who my roommate is, I hope its not an old man, or maybe a perverted man, I hope its someone maybe the same age as me or a year older... Maybe younger..?

Once I heard the bell ding, I went out and tried to find the room. I saw the room 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707...... 708!! Finally found it. I grabbed my card from my pocket and unlocked the door, I opened the iron door and went in, once I saw who was the person sitting in the living room couch, eating sweets, my eyes widened, I was a bit shocked to see the same guy who was in the train with me earlier, I waved a little 'hi' at him and he tapped the seat next to him. "I didn't expect it to be you.." he spoke. "Neither did i." I laughed. "Soo,, since we're roommates, mind if you tell me your name?" He asked. "Ahh-uh-uhm" I stuttered trying to find a good name, "trying to make up a new name?" He giggled. I sighed, "yep, my whole life I faked my name, for example, a kid asks me what my name is, I'll say mina, then another kid asks, I'll say Yuri, then another, I'll just keep changing my name until everyone gets confused and wonder what my actual name is," I spilled. It was true, I loved to trick with people's minds telling them random names that I made up without stammering- hold on, I could make up a fake name before without stuttering, then why did I stutter this time then..? "Welp what's your actual name then?" He asked turning his face to me, "Y/N, Park Y/N, what about you?" I turned to the guy asking for his name. "Ri-Ki Nishimura, most people call me ni-ki instead of Ri-Ki, so you can stick with ni-ki." He said taking a bite of his mochi. "What's your nickname?" He asked me. "Well no one really gave me a nickname so it's up to you." I leaned my back on the soft couch. "You look a bit pale." He exclaims. "I haven't eaten yet, I escaped out of an orphanage." I told him plainly. "Escaped?!" He yelled choking on his mochi. I giggled a bit the looked at him, "I was forced there when I was 11, my parents disowned me and I got tricked into that, my mom said that she just needed help taking out the boxes, but then when I was about to grab a box, she pushed me inside the car, I ignored the shitty back pain and stood up, I threw a middle finger at my mom when she said 'im sorry', I also remember my sister running out of the front door crying, my dad got a hold of her and then the car drove away." I sighed. "I'm sorry.. well I think I should change the topic, how old are you?" He asked. "I'm currently 14, without a job, and I hate to admit, I got into this hotel by stealing people's money, don't think of me as a bad person, I had no choice, I was tired of living in that shithole." I spoke. Before I could say anything else, he stood up and went to.. cook?