twenty one

Your P.O.V
 i woke up feeling extremely tired which was making me feel dizziness but all was fine. i looked over to my left and saw my sister laying her head on kei's shoulder while kei had the side of his head slightly laying down on her head, i smiled slightly at this. they were both asleep due to the lack of sleep we got last night because we stayed up almost the whole plane ride playing video games. turns out kei plays genshin because you know, his username is literally hotlikehutao, so we got along pretty well while my sister just hummed while we were having our conversation since she couldn't relate to anything we were talking about because she barely plays genshin and she's also really bad at it.

i shook kei's shoulder even though he was sitting the opposite side as me, i knew my sister wouldn't budge even if i poured a whole ice bucket on her. he woke up immediately right after he felt my touch because im just so powerful ugh. i gestured to wake my sister up for me because she wouldnt move if i did it myself, he tapped slightly on her shoulder and i rolled my eyes knowing that she won't wake up just like that. he shook her shoulders and started to slightly call her name dryly with his deep morning voice, surprisingly, she woke up groaning. wtf is this even my sister? nah bruv that aint my sister, impossible. people started to walk out of the plane while i stood up and took the lead for the twelve year old girl and the fourteen year old guy to follow me out with their things. kaito was already out of the plane and patiently waititng for me... with people from the orphan...? eh this is probably the worst time of my life. kaito didn't look back and entered a black pajero. welp, guess im on my own for now. those people from the orphanage were looking at me angrily as if ive killed someone, especially the head of the orphan who was also there. i saw soya looking at me through a car window intensely i wonder how she got out of the bathroom. i walked towards them and two of the body guards who worked there grabbed me by both of my arms, bitch, i wont escape. even if i wanted to, i could just kill them right here right now. i rolled my eyes an spoke the first words for the day, "i just woke up, leave me alone will you? your body temperatures are so fucking warm, it annoys me." i complained "and how can we be sure that you won't run away?" one body guard asked, "oh i dont know, MAYBE BECAUSE I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE WITHOUT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM KAITO!" i yelled, they both sighed and let me go, i brushed the filthy dirt off me from the filthy body guards because uh why not. i walked towards the van everyone was walking to which had a little 'the canny' written with a bold font on the reardoor of the car, well, it wasn't really written, it were just small letter stickers. the van was white so you could see the black letter on the back. they all entered while the body guards pushed me in. ugh these people are so annoying, i can literally get in myself. i sat in the seat which was next to the sliding door of the van while the body guards were just outside closing the door. "where have you been?" the head threatenedly asked, "vacation" i stretched my arms while it made a satisfying cracking noise. "VACATION!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WE SPENT LOOKING FOR YOU?!" he yelled, "uhh no hoe, how do you expect me to know when im literally in korea having fun?" i sarcastically replied, "shut the fuck up." he threatened, "no thanks, good offer though." i continued mocking, "if you try to fucking escape again, i will rip your limbs apart." he threatened, "haha lol bitch you'll go to jail." i mocked, i noticed his hand creating a fist, "i. will. NEVER. get. caught. DO YOU HEAR ME?!" he yelled, "i mean obviously, im literally right beside you." i said, kicking some common sense into the mans shit head, he only grunted in response which i took as an respond of embarassment and extreme humiliation, welp, he deserved it.

i decided to just sleep because im sleepy af and not gonna lie, the seats were quite comfy. i decided to listen to some music on my phone and while scrolling for music, i saw a notification pop up on the screen, it was a text from ni-ki. i viewed it, 

<rich bitch

:hey where r u, its ni-ki

got caught by the shitty orphan remember, the guy that kidnapped u were part of the orphan lol:

dw though, im gonna get adopted by my sisters parent r gon adopt me soon enough:

you set rich bitch's name as pp

pp set your name as sunwoo's bully

bitch:

:what?

out of all of the names you couldve set, SUNWOO'S FUCKING BULLY:

seen

this bitch left me on read. whatever, imma listen to cancun sega now because i just finished listening to love me by lil wayne, eh. i layed back down on the seat and felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier by the moment we drove away to the wide highways of japan. can't wait to meet those two perverts on the orphan and teach em a lesson. its gonna start bein hella boring now. ugh i want to jump off a van this is so annoying. 

the whole ride was really long af so i slept like oil because my seat was comftrable, couldn't breathe properly though. stupid facemask.. oh wait, facemasks don't have brain. eheheh lol... MOVING ON, we havent arrived yet and its already seven PM, the sun was setting and it showed a pretty orange pink color in the sky. it was getting dark and i was extremely bored so i took out my nintendo and started to play mario cart all out of boredom.  the whole rest of the ride was pretty much boring so i didn't have a choice but to entertain myself with the nintendo switch lite. 

A/N: i was on a three day vacay on the beach so i couldn't post since im still grounded and im not able to bring any phone to the beach, even if i did, i'll have no data. sorry everyone, like i promised on the start, i can't finish this fast. i added alot of song reccommendation in this chapter and the previous ones, those are the ones the are in my playlist. i can agree that the previous chapters have been really boring since im the writer, im not getting writers block but im definetly not getting any other ideas. i hope you enjoyed this chapter! please dont mind any wrong spellings and grammars because sometimes the words autocorrects into a different word and it makes the grammar worse. thank you for reading!

-rei<3

words: 1,063

date: 02.23.22