sixteen

Your P.O.V

i went closer to the door of my bedroom and i could hear muffled words and sobs through the door, i opened it revealing the two who we're both sitting in the bed comforting each other that i didn't die, sunoo looked over to me, "why the fuck did you do that?!" he grabbed me by the shirt pulling it up. "i'm sorry." i looked down apologetically. he let go of me, "WE WE'RE SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU! DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE'S MIND AT ALL!?" he yelled, "i needed to." i said, "what for?!" he asks while scooting me to the side so that he could see what happened outside, konon followed. "if i didn't, you'd be dead." i muttered a little loudly causing the two to hear me. he took out his phone and dialed the police and told them about the current situation, he sat at the couch while intensely staring at air while in deep thought, "hey, can you just not be mad? i just save your lives and your making a huge fuss about it." i muttered the last sentence. the air was now filled with tense. they hate me while i hate them. well, not really. i'm just a little pissed that they didn't even pay me.

i'm shit fucked. my friends are furious at me, the whole seoul is probably surrounded with people who we're looking for me, there were literally actual posters of me and alot of people we're making a missing person's report when im not even missing.  this fuckin sucks. 

the police finally arrived and they just asked small short questions and the whole time i just wanted to go crumple up in my bed and cry. ni-ki also never told me that his sister was gonna stay here for one month and i was kind of shocked about the fact that she was gonna sleep in his room. i mean, they're siblings anyway. then a shitty call rung my phone while i just stared at it with a blank expression. after a while, the ringing finally stopped and the vibrating also... but it started to ring again, "hello?" i spoke in annoyance. "i have your friends held hostage. if you dont go here, we'll kill them." an anonymous deepened voice spoke from the other side of the phone, "friends? which-...." the person on the other side laughed, "proof. give me proof." i requested, "alright then." i heard footsteps from the other side of the phone then... crying...? "talk." the man requested, "Y/N... pl-please save us..." was that.... sunghoon? "where are you?" i asked worriedly, i know im strong but theres still a big chance that this is a trap and they'll kill us all. "were at a basement mall. hurry up before i kill them. i'll give you fourty minutes, if you dont arrive by then, then you know what'll happen." he announced. im fucked.after what he said, more crying can be heard. 

i hurriedly grabbed jays car keys, not bothering to change my clothes. right before i opened the door, i remembered that my friends were held hostage, not waiting for a ride. i ran to my room and opened my drawer, there, i saw the gun that i stole. this'll finally be used. i grabbed it and put it on my right pocket and hurried to the living room where my bat was leaned on, i grabbed it and accidentally glanced in the big mirror that the bat was next to, i saw the gun was visible so i grabbed a big leather coat and put it on, swung the door open and ran to the car.

once i arrived at the biggest mall, i parked the car and found my way to the mall basement. the building was under construction and the workers were currently resting so i had the chance to go to the stairs without getting seen. once i was in the bottom floor, it didn't quite look like a basement. it was an underground parking lot. i traveled my ways in the deepest and darkest corners of the isolated parking lot till' i saw a door. the door loked nothing special, it was just a plain wooden door that looked about it was there since 23D street fire, to simplify it, it looked older than me. i entred the hell dark door and saw a stairway leading deeper ground, this was probablt the basement. i didn't waste any time and walked down the basement, i left the door open in case they chase us, the lights were turning a green-ish color and flickering, its like if it flickers long enough, you wouldn't see your way on the stairs, fall, and die. and there, my worst nightmare had happened, the lights turned off andi noticed a slight shadow behind me in the door, i ran my way up the stairs but i was too late. i just found myself banging on the mall basement door. then after my little tantrum, i heard a voice speak on the speaker, it was probably only in the stairway in the basement since i didn't hear speaking in the speaker outside.  "if you can find your way down in here before the time ends, i'll let them live, don't slip!" he laughed. after that, gooey stuff started spilling on the stairs, it was from the water on the ceiling, the one that goes on when the fire alarms, but it was gooey, ew. the red lights didn't turn on so basically, what im seeing is just plain pitch black.