thirty six

Your POV

its been a month and hybe is already setting up things for my debut, I have no idea on what's going to happen to me once I do, I feel like I'll die I don't know.

"y/n, you didn't go on any survival shows but we don't want you to become a soloist either so we're planning on putting you on an already-debuted group." my manager suddenly appeared, "what? then what group?" I asked, "we still don't know but currently we're thinking of making you a member of enhypen." 

what

the

fuck

"maybe a girl group? I mean we all hate dispatch if you know what I mean." I looked at her, "no other choice, male concept fits you more." she shrugged, "I mean there is my brother there but still... that sounds so... wrong?" I exclaimed unsurely, "I know it does but there's this group called kard, I mean dispatch hasn't even done anything about it right?" she nagged, "BUT ONE FEMALE AND SEVEN MALES? THAT'S CRAZY. I can already imagine the crazy fans either attacking me or making edit videos shipping me and some member romantically, and NOT as a joke." I rolled my eyes, "it's not like your gonna start dating any of them am i right?" sounds manipulative to me, "you're right. I'm over reacting." I gave up.

I walked towards enhypen's dance practice room to inform them about this ridiculous news, I hate it, but I have no choice.

"hey [f/l/n]! what made you go here?" their leader, jungwon asked, "I got some annoying news" I walked drowsily, "annoying news? what is it?" riki asked, "hybe is planning on adding me to your group." I rolled my eyes, they all suddenly went silent, "that's amazing news though?" jungwon tilted his head, it would've been cute if it wasn't for the situation that I'm currently in. "not amazing if dispatch exists!" I sat on the floor while saying so, "so when are you gonna get transferred?" sunoo asked, "I don't know? they said they're planning but it's not sure, BUT MY MANAGER IS MAKING IT SOUND LIKE ITS ALREADY PERFECTLY PLANNED!" I yelled and grunted in response, "I hope you get transferred." heeseung speaks while chugging down his water, "I hope not." sunoo grumbled, "oh don't worry pretty boy, I'm not planning on debuting in your group, I won't ruin your groups 'perfect image'" I rolled my eyes, "there you go again you two, stop arguing all the time, this is probably the fifteenth time you've argued this month." sunghoon nags, he's really using his hyung card. "whatever, I'm going to get a drink on some random vending machine somewhere." I stood up, "I'm coming too!" riki yells, he follows me and we both go out, with me having some unexplainable expression on my face while riki being annoyingly happy. 

​​​"why do you hate that idea so much?" he asks as I drink my cold beverage, "dispatch." I reply monotone-ly, "tell them you like girls, I mean it's true right?" he pats my head also drinking his drink, "it's not that easy, I can't just randomly come up to them and say, 'hey, add a girl to the group because dispatch you know' plus there's no other trainee who has trained long enough to be an idol." I whined, "so are you saying that you've trained long enough to become an idol? y/n you didn't even train." he rolls his eyes at me, "not my fault that they're rushing me? I didn't even expect it" I shook my head, "plus, when I was in that hellhole, I had a lot of time to practice because we had alot of free time from studying, so that's basically training for me" I stated, "well, I guess you have a point." he shrugged, "I should get back to training now, bye!" he rushed back inside the dance practice room.

ding!

​​ hwangceline>

:heyyyy

hey, what's up?:

:we're free today, we're inviting our own friends for stargazing but the members are gonna go too, woojin said he's coming too omg I rlly miss him, chan and han couldn't go though

woah, okay did you even ask if I had anything to do today?:

:we all know you have nothing to do, duh 🙄

well I do have nothing to do so I'll go:

:cool! wear black

right time, I'm wearing hybe's shirt rn:

:won't you even change?

no:

:ew that's disgusting ​

​​​​​​:atleast change you probably reek of swet

:sweat*

whatevs:

seen

​​​​

alright i guess i'm going out after a month, I went back to my own dorm, I took a shower and brushed my teeth, changed into sone black mom jeans and heeseung hyung's 'thisisneverthat®' shirt, I actually borrowed this shirt from him at some occasion because I got drowned in some girls coffee, and he said he always has an extra shirt and gave it to me, I'm probably never gonna give it back. 

i wore some simple black hat and black facemask with some black facemask chain so I won't need to put my facemask in my pocket all the time.

i went on the front door of my dorm and wore the black chunky shoes that riki bought me, grabbed the closest jacket which was riki's black jacket and went out with my phone, earphones and grabbed some cold coffee from hybe's cafeteria.

​​​​​​I met beomgyu hyung on the way to stray kids's dorm and he said he was also going because jeongin hyung invited him.

​"hey guys! what took you so long?" hyunjin whined, "our chatting" beomgyu replied, "you chose to chat over us? traitor!" hyunjin cried like a kid, "oh shut up hyunjin!" I giggled, "whatever, lets go where the rest are, were all using chan's black Ford ranger car" he yawned, "why were you so specific?" I laughed, "so you'll know how expensive his car is duh" he sassed, beomgyu has already made his way towards the car, I saw him jump in the open back and I saw that they had comforters, pillows, and fairy lights in the open back, my ideal date, wow. I can even hear music playing from far, I also saw them eating some snacks, of course we brought out own snacks, and somehow, me and felix brought the same snack, a tub of mint chocolate ice cream with the same brand, I brought a couple of more things than that but its probably the most expensive, I noticed a car the same brand but white, beside ours, "jinnie, who's car is that?" I asked, "that's woojin hyung's car! it's brand new." he said excitedly, i nodded in response and started to get comfortable.

​​​​​​a/n: I saw a tweet and a tiktok saying that Jake probably giggles while kissing, omg I'm literally having my delulu moment rn stop ☹️💢

words: 1,188

date: 07.23.22​​​​​​​​​​