twenty four

Your P.O.V 

before i knew it, i was already walking with my sister towards a hotel, the hotel had a small cafe next to it, i decided to tell my sister about it, "misun look, there's a cafe,  maybe we should go get some coffee." i suggested, "yeah, i'm kinda craving for coffee right now, right timing." she replied, "kids, can you guys get us coffee, luke what coffee do you want?" one of my dads asked, "i really want iced matcha with extra milk right now and i don't know why." my dad luke replied, "you can just buy me matcha too." my dad requested, "alright then dad" misun smiled widely at them, i flashed them a warm smile before we both seperate into two groups, they were heading towards the hotel while we were heading towards the café. the pretty café had really pretty fake plants in it and had white walls with yellow lights. they had fairy lights hung but only on one side of the wall which was at the window wall. my sister ordered because she insisted and i mean, i wouldn't and couldn't complain. she went back with the four drinks that was the two iced matcha one iced americano and mocha. i stood up from one of the seats from next the window, "just sit there, im gonna take this to them and im gonna come back here, lets take photos of eachother." she walked away, what the shit is wrong with this girl, she takes photos everywhere, whatever, i was thinking of taking photos too anyway. 

after awhile, right after try again by jaehyun stopped playing, i heard ONLY by Lee Hi started playing, it was one of my favorite songs so i just sat there, extremely satisfied with the relaxing tunes of the music that were going in and out through my ears, the relaxation was interruptedly ruined by my sister going back in with a camera and polaroid, "why did you bring a polaroid?" i asked, i already the reason why she brought a polaroid, the reason was because since we were little, my sister loved to take pictures of random things and when she really liked the picture, she'd tell our 'dad' to print it, after that, she'd display it somewhere in her room or stick it in her wall, sure, she was seven years old and i was nine, but i can't deny, we were kind of mature, we weren't those kind of kids who were extremely careless about everything and just doesn't anything but toys, we didn't even play with toys, all we liked was music. "so that i can display the pictures in my wall or something" she replied while sitting down slowly and fixing her shirt, "i know" i replied, "then why did you ask?" she asked, "mollaso" i replied, "what-" i cut he off, "i don't know, misun your korean and you don't even know how to speak korean." i sipped my drink a bit, "wait! don't drink it yet! i wanna take a picture of it with my drink." she opened the canon camera, she took a picture of our two drinks and smiled at it with satisfactory, "i don't want to take a picture of myself, i just wanna take a photo of our drinks." i exclaimed, "if you only want to take a picture of drinks than you should take a picture of me too." she sassed, "if you think you were being smooth then your gonna want to make me cry, like- that doesn't even make any sense." i sassed back, she rolled her eyes, "whatever, let's just take the pictures." she gave me the canon camera and we started to take pictures. it was pretty early and since, as i said, we were sitting right beside the window wall, we could see the pretty purple-ish sky, from the early time, the moon was still in the sky, it made the sky look ten times prettier and it made me want to take a picture of it, which i did.

we took eighteen photos in total, four photos of our drinks, two photos of the sky including the yellow lights that were hanging outside the cafe, one photo of me facing the window but my body facing forward so that my face isn't seen, and eleven pictures of my sister. some of our photos were in polaroid but my photo wasn't. the only polaroid photo that i took was the sky picture, our drinks, and the white persian cat that jumped onto my lap and slept there because this was a cat cafe.

after all that, we walked out of the cafe and started to get a little bored, i decided to start a conversation because i couldn't take the sound of liquid sipping anymore, "hey sis, when are we going back to korea?" i asked, "i don't know, ask dad." she suggested, "wait, which dad- oh speaking of dad, i don't even know the names of our dads." i exclaimed, "luke sim, yi-hoon lee." she replied, "by the way wanna exchange drinks?" she smirked, i rolled my eyes and smiled, "fine." i sighed as i gave her my cold drink, "i didn't know you would still want to do this, especially when both of our drinks are drank half way." i sipped her iced americano, "i mean, i missed." she admitted. i shrugged and continued to drink.

when we arrived to our hotel room, i didn't waste any time and went to which dad was near and asked, "hey dad, when are we going back to korea?" he was a little shocked by this, "its funny how your already comfortable on calling me dad, but im your dad anyways so i dont blame you, were going back in korea after when you want." he replied, "oh, alright then, thank you." i walked away and went to the other room which was me and my sisters, for a hotel room, this is big. "hey sis, when do you plan on going back?" i asked, "i don't know, maybe after a week." she responded in a monotone voice while intensely staring at her phone with an obvious and noticable focused aura, "i already know what its like here and its extremely boring, its gonna be fun in the first few days but after maybe three to four days it'll become really boring, unless you know how to speak japanese since you can make friends that way and even get a boyfriend, but that's not an excuse for you to get a boyfriend." i explained, "okay, i wasn't planning on getting one anyway." she replied with her eyes still fixed on her phone, "like hell you don't want one, remember kei?" i asked and smug-smirked, "her focused gaze turned from focused to flustered, confused, and panicked, "waegurae?" she looked at me, "what? did i say something?" i laughed, "just shut up." she threatened and looked back at her phone. "don't you want to date him?" i continued to tease, "ugh shut up!" she madly threw a pillow hard at me, i continued to laugh maniacally as if i just won on some challenge or something, a couple of seconds later, while i was wheezing extremely hard, both of our dads walked in, "is there something wrong girls?-" they stopped, misun kept on throwing pillows at me while i just wheeze in pure entertainment on seeing my sister like someone, "unnie is bullying me!" she pouted and crossed her arms, "wh-hat?" luke asked chuckling, "SHE LIKES SOMEONE!" i revealed while laughing even more, my parents faces turned brighter and their smiles became wider, "is that true?" yi-hoon asked, i can tell that my parents aren't strict, "YES!" i yelled, "NO!" she denied, "oh whatverrr" i walked out of the room to drink some water, i grabbed one of the water bottles in the fridge and sat down on one of circular kitchen chairs and chugging down on my water, both of my parents walked out of me and misun's room, "its a good thing that your already comfortable with us." yi-hoon smiled, "well i mean, i missed having parents." i replied, "its a good thing that your not homophobic too" luke laughed, i smirked, "how can i be homophobic when im gay myself?" 

unnie - older sister

waegurae - what's wrong with you

mollaso - i don't know

A/N: i post quotes on twt! my user is @rvuena, i changed my ig user too, @r.vuen, i also made a yt channel that you read in this chapter @rvuen, i have spotify too, pls follow me there, @rvuen, i'm actually really worried rn bc my online bsf isn't replying, at first i just thought that she just felt tired and slept bc of all the homework she did but then my mind changed, she wouldn't sleep this early, you see, we both have insomia and she normally sleeps at like four or sum while i sleep at seven, rn its only 10:30. oml i can't stop overthinking, like what if something happened to her? UGH OML I KEEP THINKING SHE GOT HIT BY A CAR OR SOMETHING. whatever, i can't help but think abt her bc we made playlists for eachother and we both agreed to listen to it since we wanted to chck eachothers playlist since we only made made it a couple mins ago, if you want to listen to her playlist then go to spotify and search for @hiraimo, if you want to check out mine you shoukld search for the one that i said earlier. oml ela i swear if you dont reply tommorrow morning im going to die

words:1,392

date: 03.08.22