thirty five

Your P.O.V

my life has been better lately, it's getting better and better with my family by my side, me sola, and konon are always with each other, and we somehow all know how to dance, well that's not really something rare, I mean they do own a whole dance studio so dancing is a common talent for them and me, well, I don't really know about me.

today, sola has to go to a friend's birthday party and konon needs to go something important, I don't know what it is. 

not long after, I got bored and decided it would be entertaining to practice a new dance, and so I did.

after practicing I filmed it and posted it on my edit account for some new content, it got alot of likes in a span of two hours but i wasn't that shocked because I have alot of followers, and then my the unexpected happened.

bighit@ibighit.com:

hi, we are inviting you to audition in our agency, email us for more information or if you are interested, thank you! 

huh? what? are they making me audition after seeing me dance once? I don't even need to audition myself? or maybe riki recommended me? I don't even know what to say.

okay I'll audition.

i sent an email to know more about the information and I got all the info I needed, so I decided to just, why not join? I mean I'm always bored but that also means revealing myself to the public, I don't want that. thinking of it makes me want to cry oh my Lord, but they say you'll have to overcome your fear one day am I right? so I will.

not so long after, konon came home, Sola said that she wouldn't though because her friend that was the birthday celebrant wanted her to have a sleepover at their house so I guess its just me and konon since both our parents are at some trip to I don't know where.

"hey konon, bighit sent me an email telling me to audition." I faced her, "did you agree?" she asked, "who wouldn't" I chuckled, then I suddenly thought of something, "why don't you audition too?" I asked, "I guess I just don't want to?" sge replied, "I mean you're really good at dancing so why don't you audition? there's nothing to lose right? and you're definitely going to get accepted." I hyped her, "I don't know, I don't really want to, I wanna live like a normal person who doesn't get that much attention." she shrugged, "konon, just being riki's sibling gives you attention, so many people already know you." I rolled my eyes, "I'm just really not feeling it." she replied.

a couple of days later, bighit told me in my next audition, we  should do it face to face so I came in the building to audition, and I was damn sweaty.

and so I audition... they said they'd give me my results in two days, I don't know, I wasn't listening? all I knew was they'd send an email and stuff.

I went home, extremely nervous, for some reason I'm becoming like those other people out there, I'm not saying I lost my intelligence, I just became normal. konon wasn't home, again, hanging out with friends and Sola was with my parents, the reason why she was with my parents was because there would be no one who would watch over her, I mean I can't just leave my ten-year-old sister at home while I audition right? they're probably on their way home anyway. 

I decided to practice some more on my free time, just for fun since I'm really bored, then I got a phonecall, i didn't bother looking at the caller id though, "hello?" I greeted, "hey y/n! long time no talk!" the person on the other line said, "wait, hyunjin?" I can't believe it, this ghoster called first? "how are you?" he asked, "I'm good, how about you?" I asked back, "kinda tired, preparing for the new comeback." I already knew about this comeback so he didn't hesitate to tell me, "can you give me a spoiler?" I chuckled, "hmm.. I'll tell you the title, it's God's Menu." he spoke tiredly, "someone sounds tired" I teased, "oh shut up, I am tired though." ​​​​​​I know, "I know hyunjin, by the way, I auditioned in bighit." I told him, "WOW! big news y/n, never knew you'd want to reveal yourself to the public." he said sarcastically, "me neither, I just realized that there's no point of trying to hide." I yawned, "did you sleep last night or what?" he asked me, "I couldn't, I was too nervous for today." I explained, "why? what happened today?" he asked again, "today is the second audition, so yeah." I replied, "you should've gone to jyp." he sighed, "I'd choose my brothers company than my bestfriend's." I taunted, "brother? I thought you only had a sister? did she become trans or something?" he asked confusedly, "well, about that..." and so I told him the whole story.

our conversation ended in about fifty minutes, and I managed to tell him everything that happened, but he said he had to do something and apologized then turned off the call, how did get my number again? I thought I changed it?

DING.

konon.n>

:hey, can you go here today? 

to where?:

:my friends house, the address is [*******]

don't mind me asking tons of questions but why?:

:she said she wants to see you.

​​​​​​and why does she want to see me?:

:she wanted to know how you looked because I told her about you.

why don't you just show her my Instagram account?:

:she wants to see you in real life bozo

omfg istg konon:

:pls y/n I'm begging

seen

a/n: y/n seener? anyway stream sneakers, up, future perfect, and hot

words: 1,034

date: 07.19.22