forty

sunoo's pov

the members weren't home right now because of business reasons my manager said, it's only me and y/n here, heeseung wasn't with the other members because he was with his family, y/n also couldn't go back to her family because they went back in japan.

"y/n, wake up, it's time to drink your medicine." I shook her a bit, ​​​​​​and after that, she sat up almost immediately. that's why its not hard to take care of her, she follows all of my orders.

she took the pill and pushed it down her stomach with some help of water, "can I go back to sleep now?" she asked while rubbing her eyes, that was kind of cute.

"mhm, sure, you can go back to sleep now, but aren't you hungry?" I asked, "I am, do we have food?" she sat up again, "well we don't, but i can cook for you." I suggested, ​​​​​​"I want to say no but I'm hungry." she pouted, why is this girl so cute? is she always like this when she's sick, sleepy, or hungry? she hates looking cute so she probably doesn't know how she's acting right now, I'm not complaining though.

"what do you want to eat?"  I asked, she stared at me blankly, not speaking. "what? why are you staring?" I chuckled, "what do you mean why are you staring, it's up to you, feed me whatever you want." she raised her eyebrow and tilted her head, "feed you whatever I want? do you trust me already?" I smirked, "I'm only letting you because you've been taking care of me since the day i started getting sick, that's why it's up to you, I don't want to be a needy patient." she yawned, "but you do trust me?" I asked out of curiosity, "yes, please don't break it." she stared at me, "break what?" I asked, "my trust." she glared at me, dead in the eyes, I don't know why but I can't break eye contact with this girl, is she controlling my eyes or what?

"I won't." I smiled at her, "but you said you're hungry, I'll go cook now, go take a nap, you need alot of rest." I stood up and stretched my back, she nodded and went straight back to sleep, I walked out of the room, to cook something of course. 

i honestly have no idea what the hell to cook right now but I'll try to come up with something, she's lucky she ended up with the member who's best at cooking, or not?

I decided to play some quiet and chill music while cooking, just to match the vibe. I don't know what kind of food she likes, but I don't need to worry about the things I'll put in here because she said she's not allergic to anything.

your pov

sunoo has been taking care of me for two days now, I don't know what to feel. 

I didn't know he would be this nice, especially since when we first met, he was a bitch, why is he so nice all of a sudden?

I don't really know if I should trust him or not. maybe I should? I'm just too problematic for this, I don't trust anyone in this world, not even my brother, my parents, my sisters.

but it's worth a shot right? he doesn't look like someone who's gonna break my trust, he was probably only mean to me at first because he also can't trust anyone, right?

I'll try trusting him.

third person pov

y/n fell asleep after thinking wether she should trust her fellow member or not, and she chose to trust him.

sunoo was still in the kitchen, preparing the food to give to the sick girl, he's been thinking of the girl the whole time he was cooking and no matter how hard he tried to change the topic in his head, it was the same.

he felt bad for the girl, he knew her problems because she once told him about it, sunoo, being the person who knows everything, knew that there was more problems in the girl's life, more than what she told him.

he's been trying his best to act nice towards y/n, and he was succeeding in it. he didn't have to act rude anymore, he knew that he shouldn't, he never should have.

the only reason behind that was because he couldn't trust anyone, due to past traumas. 

he didn't have anymore choice than to trust the other members and the people who auditioned with them on iland before since he didn't want to look rude and unapproachable, especially since there's millions of people watching their survival show.

little did he, sunwoo know, both of him and y/n, has the same trauma — the same exact trauma.

sunoo's pov

I walked inside our room, which is currently y/n's room, to bring the food inside. I placed the food in the near desk to wake her up.

"hey pretty girl, food is ready, wake up." I shook her shoulder slightly, she was facing the wall so it was a bit easy to do, "huh? oh. sure." I'm not even struggling in taking care of her, not even a little bit.

"eat well, after you feel better maybe we should take a visit to the han river bridge, I heard the members went there, I saw it in their vlog." I suggested and smiled, "that sounds so, how do I explain that?" she stared at me — straight in the eyes, "ethereal? unrealistic? dreamy?" at this point, I can't think of anything else so I just spat random words at her, "dreamy? I think that's the word." — "but I'm really hungry now, can I eat now?" she looked back at me, "yeah, you don't need to ask, I'll leave you alone here now? Kay?" I smiled at her, "mhm, okay." she nodded and started chomping on her food.

that was cute.

a/n: hello! I hope you read this, you might've been confused why I put first person povs on the first previous chapters, I also don't know why I did that. it was supposed to be third person I'm sorry 😭🤚

words: 1,067

date:08.03.22