thirty three

Your P.O.V -

we haven't found soyeon's sister yet but i've reported a missing persons report, soyeon was still in the hospital and being investigated and asked questions like how long they're mother had been doing that or if there's more people in it, she's been really stressed lately because of everything that's happening but i'm sure we'll find her soon.

its been two days since she went missing with her mother and we still have no clue where they went, we looked at the record of the people who went out of country but they weren't there,  the last time i watched i-land, they had phones and riki once called me, i ignored the fact that I hated sunoo and asked riki to give the phone to sunoo so I could tell him about soyeon because he just had to know, he has the right, that's his girlfriend anyway.

I went to the hospital to check on soyeon and saw her laying on the bed, she was asleep, but you could see the pained look on her face, she's probably as worried as me, a few minutes later, my phone started ringing, I picked it up, and what I heard was great news.

"Yeon unnie? unnie ireona..." rui called out, soyeon slowly sat up and once she realized who the person was, she looked, I don't know, happy? "where have you been?" soyeon cried on her shoulder while hugging her, "I hid from mom, we already found her too." she exclaimed, they continued to chat with each other on about how they missed each other and stuff, but now all my worries went away, I can only think of one thing, there's a new i-land episode. 

well that was painful, riki, sunghoon, jungwon, jay, jake, heeseung, and sunoo managed to debut, and wow, sunoo actually cries alot. 

I decided to step out of the hospital room for now to leave the sisters alone for them to have some quality time, I went in Jay's car and decided it would be best if I called riki and congratulated them, I called for the third time and he finally answered, I congratulated him and the other members as well, i'm proud of him, debuting in a group called 'ENHYPEN' I'm sure they'll be really busy so I'll take all the time he has right now, when I called him, they we're celebrating and talking about what concept would fit them and I somehow managed to recommend horror themed something and they agreed, I honestly didn't even expect that.

riki told me that he needed to talk to me about something, I don't know why but it's making me nervous, definitely not something good, he also said that konon will be home and talk with us, bro I got 99+ problems and this is adding up???

"hi." this is so awkward what "hey, so I don't really want to waste time because I know that my members are gonna rush me but I have to tell you this, they didn't have the courage to." he stared at me dead straight in the eyes, what the f--- "who? the members?" I asked, "no not the members" then tell me who if you don't want to waste any time, "then who?" I asked, "you know what, im going to tell you what happened first before I tell you who." I just nodded I  response, "do you remember Blythe?" he asked, "yeah, I met him a couple days ago." I replied, what does this have to do with Blythe? "do you remember bliss?" he asked again, "no." I answered bluntly, "I'm bliss." what.

there was a pretty long awkward silence after that

"so is this what it's about? you and Blythe?" I asked, "no, not just me and Blythe, you have new parents right?" he said, "yeah, why?" I asked, "that's your real mom's sibling, this was all planned." he explained, "huh? what's planned? I don't understand anything" I looked at him and konon confusedly, "the.. the accident." he looked at me, what accident? was it the flashback? "you got hit by a car, it was a big risk but you had to live, the reason why our parents did that was because they wanted you to go to that orphanage, for intense intelligence, mom knew that you would want to escape and soon enough escape, and you did, and it all worked out, I met you and you met blyth-" I cut him off, "what? then who the fuck were my other parents, so your telling me that I kept getting passed onto one another like a hot potato?" I stared at him, "well, it's not the case, its-" I cut him off, again, "ITS WHAT?! the parents that I thought were my parents were strangers the whole time?! YOU LEFT ME TO A STRANGER?!" I yelled at him, "they were mom's close friends alright!" he yelled back, "IT DOESN'T MATTER! TO WHOEVER MT MOTHER WAS, I DON'T KNOW HER!" I yelled, that's when a girl that looked like an older version of konon and some guy walked in, "we're so, so sorry..." they looked down, "were you guys my parents? sorry? what do mean sorry? what can a sorry do? you abandoned me my whole life that I don't even remember you, did you think of the consequences that might happen? did you think that when you see me again i'll remember you? do you know that I keep getting involved in dangerous shit because of that orphanage?" I sobbed, "I'm so sorry, mommy's sorry.." 

I recognize that voice.

"fine then, please just give me some alone time." they nodded in response.

"hey, I miss you." I said unconditionally, "wait y/n are you okay?" yui asked in the other side of the phone, "can I kiss you?" I asked, "how are you supposed to kiss me? your in the other side of the world, whats gotten into you?" he yelled at the phone, "even though were talking through phone, I can sense you're blushing." 

a/n: I feel outburned and drained

1,056 words

07.07.22