five

(y'all, heeseung appeared so I had to put this song in... OMG KINIKILIG AKO)

Your P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of a woman having a speech, guess we're here, wait hold on the songs on my phone are still playing, 'drunk n nasty' ??? What the f- 
Ni-ki groaned and opened his eyes, ohh damn, I forgot I was with this hottie.. anyway- "hey ni-ki get your ass up." I said pulling on the sleeves of the boy.. "are we here??..." He asked, "of course shortie, why would I be telling you to get your ass up when we're not here?" I laughed. "Well ok-" I cut him off, "grab your luggage seriously." I yawned. "Get it for me" he said with puppy eyes, ???. "What?" I asked confusedly, "pleaseeeeee" he clung onto me, I rolled my eyes, "fineeee" I stood up and grabbed his luggage and my bag, "thank youuuu oh my goodness I love you." He smiles while closing his eyes, "you're drunk." I laughed. "C'mon let's go." I pulled his arm and went out, it was a 10 hour flight so it was currently four a.m. 

We walked inside the building of the airport and ni-ki spoke, "my friends are actually waiting for me, mind if you also become friends with them" he asked, "course not, your the first real friend I have, we've only met the other day and now we're besties. I bet they're like you too." I smiled. "I'm hungryyyy" he whined. "Deal with it." I smirked. "How dare you, Now way! I cannot. Now let's go get Mexican food." He pulls me and runs, "oh my Lord, if you're gonna run then at least hold your luggage!" I complained, he stopped for a second and grabbed his luggage, then started running again.

Once we got to the waiting area, saw all of his friends, what. The. Actual. Fucking. Fuck. "Uhhhhh holy shit." I gasped, "you okay shortie? You've turned into a statue-" then I yelled, "OH MY GOD EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS ALL SO ODD" he laughed, "what do you mean odd?" Grabbing my bag from the floor, "um, attractive people can't be around me, I freak out, go insane, go crazy, start yelling. Please believe me, the first time I saw you in the train I wanted to scream so badly." I said taking the earphones out of my ears that was now playing, 'get off the leash'.

They laughed at my reaction and one spoke, "all of you must be hungry, my spend" I- what? His spend? For eight people? Damn, this guy rich. "Hey [first letter of name], what job do you feel like getting?" Ni-Ki asked, "well im not sure, probably a part-time animator." I said putting my earphones back in. "Holy sh-, your an artist?" The guy who'm said he'd pay said, his mouth widening, "mhm-" another guy with black hair cut me off, "what other talents do you have, honestly like- tell us every single one." He says turning to me, "well I'm a professional dancer, a singer, as you know an artist, I don't know if this is a talent but writing stories, rapping." Everyone stopped. "You can dance, sing, and rap?" A guy with brown hair asked. "Mhm okay so weird but I escaped from an orphanage that makes you study shit that's 1000X harder that normal schools so once we know the knowledge enough, they give us long breaks, I mean really long, so in my free time, I just practice those, but before I was even in that orphanage, I had those three talents already." I told the seven boys. They all stared at me in shock but then one spoke, "so your an all rounder- Wait- we haven't even asked you your name yet, sooo what's your name?" He asks, "yeri." I said blantly. "Ok then yer-"  he got cut off, "Y/N, that's her real name. Oh my Lord, you can trust them [F/L/N], it's not like their gonna try to kill you with a death note or something-" my eyes widened. "What did you say?" I stopped walking, "they're not gonna kill me with a death note?" He speaks, "yes [F/L/N], they won't. It isn't rea-" , my eyes widening more, "YOU WATCH DEATH NOTE????!?!!!!!!??!?!!" I yelled, "oh uh yea-" I clung onto him and melted, "oh my, I can tell we're gonna be bestiessssss, I love you light!" I walked still clinging into him, " I thought something happened or something, but now your Misa so I'll call you that." He laughs, along with the others. "I can never live in a world without light!" I said, copying the blonde anime character, "yeah that would be dark." The rich boy spoke, "HOLY SHIT YOUR ALSO A DEATH NOTE FAN WHOO WHOO WHOOO" I cheered, my eyes gleaming. 

"By the way, the only person I know here is      ni-ki, if you don't tell me your name then I'll give you a hideous nickname." I threatened the seven boys. "I'm jungwon!" The black haired guy said, "I'm sunghoon" the Blondie spoke, "that's sunoo, Jake, jay, heesung, and as you know ni-ki." He pointed at the rest. "Alright then, what do you guys want to eat?" Jay asked,  "ladies first, [F/L/N], what do you want to eat?" Ni-ki asked, "I don't want to eat anything, I just want coffee." I spoke blantly. "You're gonna become skinny! You should eat something!" Sunoo declared, "sunoo, I'm skinny as it is, I can't get any skinnier, I'm literally malnourished." I said. "That's my point! You have to eat healthy so that your not malnourished!" Sunoo protested. "Fine" I sighed in defeat. Everyone cheered.

we arrived at McDonald's then, "[F/L/N], what do you want to eat?" Jay asks, "cheeseburger." I said, I decided to choose a meal that you can eat in seconds so that, I don't know. My jaw hurts for no reason. "Drink?" He said waiting for my answer. "Coke." I replied, blantly, again. "K,k, everyone, what do y'all want?" He asks, as everyone tells him they're choice of food, I thought,

how can I see my sister again..?, Should I hire someone to find her? No why would I do that, she's probably still living with my parents, shes only twelve.. or is she?.. 

"[F/L/N], [F/L/N], hello??" Ni-ki said waving his hand infront of my face, "oh- uh sorry I just kinda.. space out.." I said. "Well, ok we can tell, but go eat, and also are you sure you don't want anything else? Everyone got food that would make you survive for a whole year and your just eating burger and drinking coke?" He then again spoke. "I'm still full..." I said still spacing out a bit, "here, just eat my fries, the most important in this meal is the main, so go on, eat." Sunoo says as he puts the fries Infront of me, "thanks, sunoo." I smiled warmly at the guy, not noticing, I spaced out again, staring at his face. I wasn't meant to do that. "Oh- shit- uh- sorry, I keep spacing out and randomly staring at people." I scratched the back of my head. A drunk man then came in, the drunk guy stared at me for a couple of seconds then spoke, "you're a pretty one, wanna be my sugar baby?" He laughed, I cringed. along with the writer.

"what the fuck? Sir your drunk." I glared at the man, however he didn't seem to care, no one said or did anything but I could tell they were listening carefully, "oh I am, doll face." And just like that, he fell on the floor, punched by me. "I raised my hand the spoke, "some drunk man got in." I smiled, "we'll get it ma'am.", While the guards of the restaurant shoo'd him away, I noticed everyone staring at me with pure, shock, amusement. "Woah [F/L/N], that's scary but pretty cool" Jake blinked, "I couldn't stand the bitch, doll face?" I huffed, "not in a million years I'd be want to be called nicknames such as that, it disgusts me." Oh no, true colors. "Oh my Lord you can literally protect us from anything even though we're the guys." Heesung fangirls. I laughed and sat back on my seat. "I've heard that like, 6000× from other different people." I munched on my burger and continued eating my food. Everybody else ate their food and talked about stuff about them, however I wasn't listening.

"Let's go everyone!"

A\N: YESSSSSS YOUVE MET YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND!!! YESSSSSSSSSS

words: 1,421

Date: 01.27.22.