ten

Your P.O.V
I went to weverse and in the first episode of i-land i saw...

Sunoo?.. ni-ki.. sunghoon, jay, Jake, heesung, jungwon... What the..

They're trainees?... Um what? Okay this is sick. I continued to watch the episodes but the last episode was only to episode two. This is definitely new. I decided to just go out in the balcony and do my homework. The moment entered the balcony, the cold breeze washed over me. I sat in the chair and made myself comfortable. I took out my laptop and all my homework of course, and started answering it all. I didn't even have to look it up so basically the laptop was useless. I answered all of it really fast and when I finished it was already 12:30. I purposely studied late because it's pretty fun actually. I love studying outside too. I opened my unused laptop and while waiting for it to open, I looked at the buildings of Seoul...I stood up and went nearer to the railings of the balcony and continued to view the mesmerizing view of Seoul. It was pretty. Very pretty. I don't regret living in the middle of the city. Seoul really is a great place. I noticed my laptop already having the source of light so I went over back to my seat and logged in. I was really bored so I decided to just edit videos of kpop idols... Hold on... What about trainees... Ha! I'll edit now! 

After an hour of editing, I finally finished. It was a really long edit not just some thirty second edit. It was a one minute velocity edit of everyone on i-land. Even the ones I didn't know.. even sunoo. I hated the idea of editing sunoo but I just made his screen time alot shorter than everyone else's. Welp, looks like Jake noticed the when I sent him the edit. The edit was actually a love and war edit so velocity will definitely fit this sound.

<Unknown Number

:Why does Sunwoo have such short amount of time?

                                                                            Um:                                                                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:

:Do you have a grudge against him?

                                                                          ಠ_ಠ:

I decided to just turn of my phone and go back to my laptop and post my edit on every single platform and since I was actually a really famous editor, it blew up. My username was actually @grimsoft and I have 14.8k followers in Instagram and one million on YouTube. TikTok however, only has five thousand. Not that I'm ungrateful, it's just, I don't know? For my account being famous in two platforms, the other one is average. I don't know. But I am grateful though.

My phone started ringing and I looked at her caller id, 'rich bitch' oh why. "Hmm?" I hummed, "DO YOU HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST SUNOO!?" Ni-ki yelled and laughed and I could hear the others laughing in the background. "I don't know." I blantly replied. "WHY DID YOU GIVE HIM SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF SCREEN TIME" he yelled continuing to laugh, "because I hate him" I shrugged. "WHAT WHY" he yelled. More more more laughing. "Because I hate him." I said repeating my words. "SPECIFIC." He yelled. "I hate Kim Sunwoo because he's rude and ugly." I replied, "uh-uh he ain't rude and ugly he's the sunshine of the group! And also, if he's ugly, why do you think girls are head over heels for him?" Jake said stealing the phone, I could sense his smirk through the phone. "They're blind, cursed, ugly, pigs." I exclaimed. "Except for ri-yuna though." I spoke, "well why do you actually hate him?" Jake seriously asked. "I don't know, the first time we met we were enemies at first sight, he hates me I hate him. He was being a rude rat so I became rude back." I said rolling my eyes not caring if they can't see it. "Why" jay snickered, "I bumped into him and I apologized but he scolded me and rolled his eyes so guess what, I hate him wholeheartedly." I admitted. "Pfft. You'll like him eventually." Ni-ki hung up. Wha- wtf. Wdym????????????? I'm confused af.