thirty eight

Your POV

surprisingly, me and sunoo has been in good conditions these past few days, we were frienemy's, it was kind of funny since we can be having a normal conversation and a couple seconds later we're calling each other ugly.

he's the person I hang out with the most, if you exclude riki, I think I still hang out with my brother more than him but that's because he's my brother, but other than that, it's sunoo.

"hi." a voice behind me suddenly spoke, "what, you thought I was gonna get shocked?" I chuckled, sunoo rolled his eyes and sat next to me, "aren't you happy? we won an award y/n, an award! and you don't seem happy at all." he pouted, what the fu- "of course I'm happy sunoo, it's our first award after all, and if I don't look happy then i swear, there's something wrong with your eyes, I'm so happy to the point where my happiness is overflowing." I rolled my eyes, "well it's not my fault your face looks so demonic." he muttered, I glared at him, it was just a playful glare though.

we ended up having a long ass conversation, talking about random shit, more about our personal life and such, I never knew I'd get along with him.

well I guess you gotta expect the unexpected.

"you two! aren't you joining? we're celebrating here and you're there in your own worlds, come join us!" heeseung invited, gesturing using his arm.

"alright gosh, you could've just asked, it's that easy." I stomped towards them, sunoo sassily nods in agreement.

"why are you guys so dressed up? where are you going?" I asked, noticing that everyone has fancy outfits on, except for sunoo and me.

"we're going to celebrate, duh! go get changed, this is what you get for not joining earlier." jungwon  playfully mocked, "it's not our fault you didn't invite us!" I whined, "agree, where are we even going anyways?" sunoo asked, "some fancy restaurant, our manager said he'll pay, so I have no worries right now." jungwon explained, me and sunoo walked to our own dorms after that, we actually have separate dorms, when sunoo heard about me getting my own dorm, I don't know why but he was so pissed, he said that it's unfair that him and the other members get to share dorms while I have my own, I mean, it's not my fault that I'm a girl and dispatch exists? duh.

I got changed and walked outside, I saw sunoo come out of their dorm as well, while we talked about random things, we heard a yelp, a REALLY LOUD yelp. 

"what happened?" sunoo asked, "jungwon accidentally stepped on jake's toe with his heavy stompers" heeseung explained, STOMPERS? LMAO, I looked over to Jake and jungwon, jungwon was constantly apologizing while jake kept on groaning in pain, I'm sorry, this is too funny to me.

"not the stompers, anyway, where's our manager?" I asked, at this point, I'm just super hungry.

"he said he had to get something, he's also getting ready." jay explained, "he'll probably take super long with that long hair of his, he's probably curling it." I mocked, "I'm here! let's go everyone." our manager suddenly appeared.

while we were in the bus, it was only me and sunoo in the back, I MEAN ONLY US. plus, the rest of the members in the front are so loud talking to each other, maybe they could just start yelling at each other, I looked over to my side, and I was greeted with an annoyed sunoo, he looked so pissed to the point where he looks like he's about to explode.​

​​​​​​"anything wrong pretty boy?" I asked teasingly, "pretty boy? what's that, a new nickname you made for me? well if it is, don't change it, I like it." he sassed, "and yes, something is wrong, they're so loud, it's annoying." he nagged, "well maybe you should tell them to shut up." I suggested, "EVERYONE! y/n tells you, you should shut up!" he yells, "aren't you gonna defend yourself?" he raised his eyebrows, "no, I wanted them to shut up anyway." I sassed, "if you want us to shut up then we'll talk louder." heeseung shrugs, and after that, they actually started talking louder.

"this is all your fault sunoo." I groaned, "why are you blaming it on me! you're the one who told them to shut up!" he defended, "you're the one who said it out loud!" I fought back, "UGH! whatever." he crosses his arms, how immature.

"that's right, I win." I think I'm even more immature.

"just shut up! I don't want to ever hear a word from you!" how dramatic of you sunoo, "stop being so dramatic" I rolled my eyes at him, "I'm not! you started it!" he defended, "saying that is even more childish, sunoo." I rolled my eyes at him, then after that, more arguing.

"we're here everyone, wake up!" our manager yells, I was awake, but everybody else was sleeping, and since I was the one sitting next to sunoo, I had to be the one who wakes him up.

"hey, sunoo, wake up!" I shook his shoulder, he only groaned in response, gosh, what time did he sleep last night? "hey pretty boy, wake up" I groaned, and there, he finally woke up, ugh, why did I even start calling him pretty boy in the first place? "are we here?" he asked, "obviously bozo, I wouldn't wake you up If we weren't." I nagged, "oh I thought you would, just like the annoying brat you are." he yawns, seriously? he wakes up and that's the first thing he says to me? "just stand up, I hope you get locked inside the bus." I rolled my eyes.

a/n: y'all's I think I have an obsession w fairy of shampoo, I have a playlist that's 29 hrs, 26mins long and it consists of the same song, and that song is fairy of shampoo fr

words: 1,025

date: 07.31.22