forty two

sunoo's pov

i rushed back in the car knowing that y/n is probably so annoyed waiting for me in there, that little chat with my friend was definetly not little.

"hey y/n, sorry i took too long i saw an old friend of mi-" — "y/n? are you asleep?" i didn't bother asking further because i didn't want to wake her up, she's so pretty when she sleeps. wait what?!

i got on the drivers seat and started to drive, y/n didn't move an inch while sleeping, i hope she dreams of me. HUH?

your pov

why is he taking so long? i should go out and see him, i really want coke now. i went out of the car to check on him, i decided to hide behind a car near me to hear whatever he was talking about with his friend, and curiosity killed the cat. i panicked, i didn't know what to do so i ran back inside the car quietly and pretended to fall asleep, there was no other way of making myself look clueless, how can i look clueless after what i just witnessed? 

he opened the drivers seat and spoke, "hey y/n, sorry i took too long i saw an old friend of mi-" — "y/n? are you asleep?" he blurted, certainly not. do i have to act like this till we reach the bridge? damn.

i decided to face the other side so he can't see my face, i just want to jump out of the car, why am i even doing this in the first place? why did i become so nice to him? maybe it was my fault that he fell for me, of course its my fault! i was too nice. but why do i like the feeling?

"hey y/n, we're here." he spoke softly going close to my ear, i could feel his warm breath, its so comforting.

"huh? oh. did you buy the food?" i tried to act clueless as hard as i can, and damn it was hard. 

"are you okay? you look really pale." he looks at me worriedly, "yeah, i'm just really hungry." i lied, i'm definetly not hungry anymore after i heard what he said earlier, i almost forgot why we went out. "come on, lets go out." he insisted, i just nodded and stretched my back, then a second later, he opened the car door for me, such a gentleman. WAIT NO! 

i walked out of the car as the cold air washed over my body, i'm covered with clothes but its still cold, and we decided to buy ice cream? sunoo noticed me looking cold and all and suddenly hugged me from behind, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THE RIVER VIEW IF HE'S HUGGING ME, from behind. i can still look at the view, i'm looking at it right now, but i can't admire it because of sunoo, he's so distracting.

he placed his head on my shoulder, also taking a look at the beautiful view, and now i can feel his breath, i don't want to tell him to get off me because its really cold, or maybe i just want him to hug me? no way. i'm only letting him do whatever he wants because he took care of me when i was sick and its cold.

"the view is beautiful, isn't it?" he chuckles, tightening his hug even more, "yeah, but why are you hugging me?" i asked, "because its cold, i'm cold and you're cold, its a win-win." he smirked, i playfully rolled my eyes at him.

we stayed there for half an hour talking about random things, then he asked if i wanted to finally eat the ice cream waiting in the car, i almost forgot about that.

"maybe we should listen to some music?" i suggested, "sounds good, what should we listen to though?" he asked, "well i have this filipino friend, she recommended me — what was it? hold on let me look through my messages." i took out my phone and went to my dm's and found her contact.

rvuena>

i do want to listen to other songs though, can you recommend me some?:

:what kind of music? an genre?? or language?

i don't really mind the genre, you can recommend me anything, i just need to listen to new songs:

:then i highly recommend filipino artists, i'm not saying this bc i'm filipino, its just that our songs here are literally a work of art, its different from other songs

:you should maybe listen to IV OF SPADES, silent sanctuary, arthur nery, eraserheads, itchyworms, or if you want specific songs then you should listen to BMW, bumalik ka na sakin, actually you can listen to it on spotify and spotify is gonna recommend more songs that's similar to that.

alr, thanksss:

:anytime:))

seen

"maybe we should listen to this one? i don't really know what it means but it looks like a good song." i said, pointing at the song titled 'bumalik ka na sakin' — "sure, maybe you can ask her for more later." he spoke while plugging his phone on the car speaker, i noticed him searching it up, taking slight glances from m hone to see if the spelling is right, and then it started playing, maybe i'll just search the meaning later, all i can say right now is that rei has good music taste.

we ended up chatting with each other for really long, talking about people that annoy us, or the most random things, lets use the sentence 'what if we get hit by a truck right now' as an example, i mean, what kind of topic is that? 

then i suddenly remembered, should i risk it? 

"sunoo, be honest with me — do you like me?" i can't believe i'm doing this. 

i noticed him turning red and suddenly started spacing out, "hey, sunoo" i said while waving my hands in front of him, "huh? what did you ask me again?" he snaps back into trance, "i asked if you liked me?" i responded, "well, i-i'm not really sure yet but i think i slightly developed feelings for you and all." he stammered.

i stayed silent for a bit then spoke, "why do you like me?" — "i don't know, i just suddenly fell for you, i can't explain it." he nervously replied, "its okay if you don't feel the same, its just a happy crush, nothing important." he chuckled and scratched his head.

"maybe we should give it a try?" i turned to him, "give what a try?" he looked at me nervously, "i mean, let's say i feel the same way, i'm also not sure about how i feel so we should really give it a try, you know, try dating?" i suggested, "but we're idols y/n, we can't just date!" he sighed and stared at the road, looking frustrated. 

"we can keep it a secret sunoo, plus its not like if someone finds out they're gonna snitch right!" i insisted, "but what if the company itself finds out about us instead of the members?!" he yelled, "i don't think they're going to find out, unless you — yourself tell them, sunoo, i've observed you before, i observe everyone i meet. and you're unreadable! aside from jungwon, you're also unreadable." i rolled my eyes, am i forcing him? 

"maybe you're right, i think we should actually try?" he finally agrees, "you sound unsure." i chuckled, "well in fact, i am unsure." he giggled with me. 

well this is awkward, "so, uh, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked and laughed, "of course! is that even a question?" i chuckled and pecked his cheek, he then stares at me like he's seen the most terrifying thing in his life, "what? you're my boyfriend now, i'm free to kiss you." and that little sentence that i said caused a peck fight.

A/N: skip this author note if you can't speak tagalog.

ANYWAY, kamusta naman kayo mga bading? ask ko lang kung meron dito sa indang cavite nakatira? lagi kasi akong na-a-outburn kapag mag isa lang sa bahay e. i need friends kasi currently apat lang yung friends ko, yes po opo loner po ako, i need someone to hang out with, i don't usually share info like this pero nakakalungkot kasi wala ako lging kasama sa bahay and puro aral linis ligo kain etc. lang nagagawa ko dito, pls dm me nalang, thank you!

words: 1,406 

date: 08.07.22