thirteen

Your P.O.V

It was Monday now, work day. I took a cold shower and did my skincare like usual, got dressed into a simple white oversized button up shirt with an oversized argyle dark blue vest for layering and baggy denim jeans for the bottom then Dr. Marten boots just for the better looking outfit. I added a silver necklace with a heart hollow pendant and a dragon ring with tons of other normal looking rings so that the dragon ring pops off.

Since the day jihyo told me about the marriage thing, I had been feeling really shitty low. I didn't know why though, but I used the keychain he gave me, I put it on my black leather small backpack that I always use and basically just keep it there.

I went out with my bag, phone, and earphones in. I was listening to killshot by Magdalena bay and I went straight to the nearest cafe to buy mocha, it was my signature drink now. I went back in the apartment to get the keys for jay's car because I forgot to get it earlier. I went back outside to go to Jay's car and right after I got in, I started driving. It was currently 04:56 AM and I have school so... 

Once I arrived at the school, alot of people greeted me good morning as I just ignored they're greets and pretend that I didn't hear them because I had my earphones on. I sat down on my seat and sunwoo's friends sat down with me. I ignored them for the rest of the boring class since I didn't really need to know it but some teacher noticed me not paying attention so I ended up going in detention.

We were at lunch when some random girls started squeaking and jumping so I got curious and went, "[F/L/N]! There you are!" Ni-ki yelled running to me with the rest of the boys behind him. Ni-ki pulled me to one of the round tables and sat down with the others, "so, hello." Ni-ki panted. "What the fuck, what is happening?" I asked confusedly, "why are you here?" I asked again calmly, "we were just bored and wanted to check on you so eh." Heesung said, also panting, "Yuna! Get over here, sit with us." I said turning my head back at the girl who was sitting in another table, she just nodded her head in response and sat down beside me. "How are you?" Jungwon started, "fine." I exclaimed blantly. "Hm? Fine? Shit no, you think we didn't notice your random change of attitude right now? Uh-uh." I rolled my eyes and Sunwoo spoke, "like hell her attitude isn't like that all the time." He scoffed, "fuck off." I threw a middle finger at the guy and jungwon slapped my hand away, "don't be so rude in front of your friend y/n!" Jungwon yells,          "ri-yuna?, Are you kidding me? We flip off each other 24/7" I huffed, "so? It's still rude." Jungwon said sassily. I rolled my eyes at them and one familiar girl approached Sunwoo, "not even gonna greet your girlfriend Sunwoo?" Oh, she's the girl in my dream. "Uh, sorry I guess..." Sunwoo said pecking the girls cheek, the girl smiled softly at everyone but she smiled bitterly at ri-yuna and didn't smile at me, "hey, I saw that." I said glaring at the girl. "Saw what?" He asked, now everyone's head's are turned to me, "the way you smiled at ri-yuna, your treating her as if she's trash, I don't really care if you do that to me but you could've at least not do it to others." I continued, still glaring at the girl, "y/n, you don't have to-" I cut ri-yuna off, "yes I do." I stood up, "oh well, she is trash, but your worse." The girl smirked, "is that all you can say?" I said keeping a much caer, straight face. "Well you see here, I can say much worse, but if I do, you'll probably slap me because you have a short temper" the girl cooed, "you know, you almost got that right, but Im not gonna slap you, I'm gonna punch you." Right after that sentence, I put my hands into a fist and punched the girl straight in the nose, her Nose started to bleed and there were tears in the corner of her eyes, I could tell she was holding it in. She grabbed my hair and pulled it, but her arm ended up making a cracking noise from my twist. "F-FUCK YOU, YOU BITCH!" she yelled grabbing my arm with her other working arm and slammed me down on the floor, I used my leg to trip her and make her fall, which worked. "Your slam isn't hard, you should practice more." I said getting up and going to the infarmary to treat the back of my shoulder since it was bruising a little. The girl tried to grab my leg but Sunwoo ended up just holding her instead.

While I was walking towards the infarmary, I heard footsteps behind me, which I assume was ri-yuna, "i-i tol-d you, you di-dn't need t-oo" she panted. "What kind of friend am I then? If I didn't do anything." I slowed down my walking, "it's fine though, you really didn't have to." She said inhaling more air, "well it already happened, sooo..." Once I arrived in the infarmary, the nurse was there, "what is it?" She asked, "I just wanted to check if my left shoulder is bruising, it kind of hurt." I said, taking a seat in one of the uncomfortable infarmary beds. "What happened to it? It's really big." She asked, "my friend got called trash by some random girl of Sunwoo and started insulting me when I told her that she shouldn't be like that to my friend and the. I lost my temper so I punched her in the nose and she slammed me in the floor but I tripped her anyways." I replied blantly at the nurse, she sighed, "you should just avoid people like that, they're trouble makers, just don't get in business with them." She advised. "I couldn't take it. She can insult me but not my friend." I replied again, blantly. "Such a good friend you are." She said, I could sense her smile even though she was right behind me. "An ice pack would do." She handed me an ice pack and i Locked it in my back using my right arm. When my shoulder got treated, I decided to just go home since I was tired for no reason at all, I just made up an excuse saying that the main animator in my agency was sick and couldn't animate so they just assigned me to do it. They were pretty amazed that I was an animator so they just let me got home, but in truth, I just wanted to rest.

When I got home I saw the boys and... SUNWOO'S GIRLFRIEND?!

A/N: rawr🦖

Words: 1,182

Date: 02.07.22.