forty five

your pov

"what...?" i blurted, causing sunoo to sigh, "pd-nim, we can't just let that happen, please. i'm sure there's other ways to fix this, please no." i sobbed, sniffling to every word i say.

"we're sorry, i know you love him very much, and i'm sure he feels the same but you guys will need to break up, i'm really sorry." he sighed.

i went home, crying my eyes out hoping that no one would see, but out of pure misfortune, sunoo came running to me and gripped my shoulder, "i'm sorry, i really just don't want to lose my job love, i hope you'll forgive me." he hugs me and cries on my shoulder.

"sunoo, that's not your fault, go back inside the building, come on, just date me again when you disband." i joked and patted his back, practically comforting him holding back my own tears.

"let me stay with you for just one night please? y/n, i love you and i always will so can we make a memory before... separating?" he begged, stuttering while mentioning the word 'separating.'

"okay, but just this once sunoo? you got it?" i giggled, finally letting my tears fall from my eyes.

sunoo stared at me, with his swollen fox eyes filled with tears, he smiled causing his eyes to become smaller, my euphoria, my euphoria was seeing him smile like this, everything can go smoothly, but not if something's on its way.

like me and sunoo's relationship. everything was going smoothly, like we were in a car in a well made road, but then a landslide happens and a tree and a couple of big rocks gets in the way of the road. there would be no way of passing through, the only way is when you get out of the car and walk to your destination.

but how are we gonna do that? i'll have to wait until he's not an idol anymore, it can't be that bad right? i can wait for years, right?

"love, lets go on a night road trip." sunoo says, placing his head on my shoulder and hugging me tightly.

"anything for you, pretty boy." i chuckled.

sunoo went inside to get the car keys and borrow jay's car, i can't go inside that building anymore, i'm fired anyway.

he went back outside, with a smile on his face, despite the fact that his eyes were still red and swollen, he still looked like the adorable and happy sunoo, this might be my last night with him so i want to capture every moment with him.

"love, maybe we should take a lot of pictures and videos of each other, should we impulsively buy a camera? and then when we film all of our memories with each other tonight, lets make a copy of the memory card? what do you think?" i asked, hooking both of my arms on his shoulder, hugging him slightly.

"sounds good to me." he kissed the tip of my nose, holding my waist gently then hugging me after.

this feels so heavenly, i wish i can feel it forever, but i can't.

i ran out of his arms, going to the parking lot to jay's car, then i noticed him running after me, i ran faster then realized he had the keys for jay's car, so i stopped there, finally giving up and laughing.

once he reached me, he carried me like a child and started spinning us both, i don't care if anyone sees us right now, only the public doesn't know about our relationship anyways, not the employees.

he finally dropped me down, both of us just laughing real hard, not minding a thing in the world, oh how i wish we can stay like this forever, but as i said, we can't.

we went inside the car, we were planning on buying a small SONY digital compact camera and a memory card with a huge amount of gigabyte, i suggested to buy another memory card, just a backup memory card if the night gets longer and the other memory card runs out of storage.

we bought the camera which costed 51,8315₩, it was expensive so i suggested we split the money but he insisted on paying, i hope nothing goes wrong tonight, i just really want us to have fun with him tonight, i just hope — nothing gets on our way.

we planned to go to the top of Namsan Seoul Tower, and on the way there, i was filming all of our conversations together, just for extra memories.

we bought two padlocks and a felt tip pen to put on the locks of love wall on the first floor of the square, we were going there anyway so why not add another memory in it?

when we arrived, sunoo parked the car somewhere near the tower since cars weren't allowed in there, its either you can take a bus, a cable car, or just walk, and since me and sunoo wanted to have a lot of fun, we chose to just walk, i made sure to capture every moment with the camera.

it was the best experience ever.

there was a load of restaurants near the tower so we grabbed something to eat before going to the actual tower, when we finished eating, we continued our way closer to the tower, when we were at the square at the very bottom of the tower, we saw the locks of love.

we wrote 2021년 11월 29일 on the first lock and our initials on the other, we locked both of the padlocks on the empty spaces of the wall and left, i threw both of the keys out and went to walk with sunoo again.

we had to pay fee and sunoo being the payer he is, insisted that he would pay.

its kind of surprising that no one has recognized us yet, but we were both wearing face masks so its was understandable, and we don't want anyone bothering our moment.

when we got to the top of the tower, the observatory for short, we saw a lot of couples taking pictures of the city view, we could all see north korea from here, its amazing.

me and sunoo kept on filming ourselves, we agreed to only use the camera for filming instead of taking pictures, so this way, we'll get to film ourselves taking pictures with each other.

it was about twelve o'clock when people started to leave, we decided it was best to leave to since the tower is closing in a few minutes, but our night can't just end like that.

we went to a grocery store, like how we did when i recovered from a high fever.

we got tons of variety of snacks, a whole box of cheap mango juice, and one carton of fresh milk.

we went to a large park that was kind of far from the hybe building and from namsan seoultower but it was worth it, at least I'm with him, my euphoria.

"sunoo, make sure to keep your promise alright?" i smiled while placing a cloth on the grass, he tilted his head and looked at me, "i meant the promise that you'll be here when i need you." i chuckled, "of course love, i don't like to break promises." he smiled, his eyes slightly closing.

i sat on the cloth as he takes out the food from the car and places it down in front of us later sitting next to me, "sunoo, make sure to get back with me when you disband okay?" i jokingly say, i noticed him laying down, so i did the same — except i was laying down on his chest, not on the ground.

"okay, i hope you still love me after that." he chuckled, i giggled with him, slowly closing my eyes, drifting into deep slumber, i don't care about the stars, i only agreed to do this because i want to be close to my happiness, my euphoria.

i hope the camera storage doesn't run out and gets this whole thing filmed.

A/N: BOO! wasn't this chapter shocking? ik you're crying rn, you should also play gabi/unang sayaw on repeat while reading this, ehe 🌚

words: 1,391

date: 08.11.22