twelve

Your P.O.V

"Y/N NO! DON'T!" Jay screamed, he couldn't do anything since he was tied in a chair, I smile spread across my lips, "why? It was his fault anyway." I frowned, "Y/N PLEASE! HAVE MERCY! SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT! SHE WAS DRUNK!" sunoo pleaded, "trying to save your little whore now huh... Too bad... AND TOO LATE TOO!" I laughed pointing the gun at the trembling girl who was crying and begging for me to let her go, I was about to pull the trigger when...

"AHHHHHH!!!" I jolted up as I heard my alarm ringing and realized that it was just a dream. I breathed harshly as I gripped my shirt in nervousness, "damn nightmare..." I muttered. "What the hell... Was this what sunoo dreamt of...? I certainly hope not..." I sighed and got out of bed, smashing the annoying alarm with my right arm and going straight to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I realized that in my nightmare, I had bangs and they were dyed, streaks of red hair while the rest of my hair was black. I also realized that a couple of days ago, I was thinking of dyeing my hair with that color. That must be a prophecy... I groaned as I aggressively brushed my teeth as I went out of the bathroom and changed into a plain black sweater and black sweatpants. I decided to not take a shower today because it was pretty colder than usual. I went over to the kitchen and saw the boys sitting on each chair of the table, "oh, hi." I waved slightly at the guys making them look at me. "Hey, we actually only have limited time here so lets talk before we get called again." Ni-ki speaks, "mmhn. I had a nightmare." I exclaimed, not hesitating. "What was it about?" Kang Sunoo asks turning his head to me with his words filled with curiosity. "Me, about to kill a girl, then I jolt up" I said, my voice still being raspy. "Oh, and enemy, you were also there" I pointed at Sunwoo. "What was I doing?" He asks, "begging me to not kill the girl who'm I called 'whore'" I exclaimed grabbing a two pieces of bread and putting it in the toaster, I sat to the empty seat which was next to sunwoo's. "What did she look like?" He asked digging further into the conversation. "Eh, I can't remember. All I can remember is that she had a wolfcut and wore glasses, can't remember her face though." I shrugged going over to the toaster after it made a 'ding' sound, "why are you all so serious today though?" I asked the boys, "we're a bit tired, I don't know how you sleep at three a.m. and wake up at four, what the hell is wrong with your brain?" He joked groggily, "I think it was a phropecy." I suggested adding jam to my toast, "why?" Jake asked, In English, "well you see, a couple days ago, I was thinking of cutting bangs and dying it red streaks and that was my hair color in my nightmare, but I don't know, I think it was just because I thought of dyeing my hair so much that it ended up being in a shitty nightmare." I blurt shoving the sandwich in my mouth, "I also think it's a phropecy-" ringing started, "hello?" Jungwon answered in annoyance, "why so early- fine." He sighed, "guys, we have to go. They said we needed to be there before six, ugh." They all groaned as they stood up walking towards the living room, then out of the door, everyone muttered a little, 'bye y/n' and waved at me except for sunoo who was being weirdly quiet. I waved back at the eight boys and went back in my room and laid down on the bed. I got a notification and I grabbed my phone brutally and checked, tharcomp.@gmail.com I hope they took me in. 

:Congratulations! You are now officially an animator in THARC! You will do easy jobs at the start, you will be a clean-up artist for now but if you work any longer, we will take you in as a character animator. And your shift will start at Monday and end at Thursday. The time will be 08:00 PM to whenever you finish doing the job. Thank you!

                                               Thank you so much!:

Expected. Gosh I'm bored. I went to my messages and chatted jihyo. 

<unknown number

                                                     Yo, wanna hang?:

name set as 'childe from genshin impact'

:Where??

                                                            Idk u choose:

:Park, the one with alot of ppl the nearest to your place

                                                                                K:

'Childe from genshin impact' changed your                                 name to 'mom'.

​​​​​​wtf is wrong with this guy. I didn't bother to change so I just wore a mahogany red jacket and black thick shoes then my phone and earphones. I walked to the park near me since it was really close, once I arrived I sat down on one of the swings and swung it back and forth. I didn't really care about the kids that were playing and one kid even asked me to let her in the swing but I said that I was stuck in it and couldn't get out just because I was to lazy to stand. After a while, heuning- I meant jihyo tapped my shoulder beside me, "oh, hey." I greeted. "Hey, I bought iced mocha." He said handing me the coffee while sipping his, he noticed the kid that was swinging beside me left so he sat there. "I have something to tell you." He turned to me, "hm?" I hummed, "I... I like you." I admitted without hesitating. "..." I was quiet until he spoke, "it's fine if you don't like me back, I just wanted to let you know." My heart was beating so fast that I felt as if it would pop out of my body. I didn't speak but I grabbed his arm and led him to a much quieter place than earlier, there was no one around, it was quiet. Again I didn't say a thing but i tip-toed and pressed my lips on his. He was a bit shocked from what i've noticed, "dummy. I like you too." I ruffled his hair making him smile, it took a while before processing everything before melting into a soft smile. He sighed, "I- i can't go out with you though..." My heart shattered into a million pieces, "what...? Why?" I didn't notice but a tear escaped my eye, he wiped it, "I- my mom forced me into a marriage because they can't afford living anymore, they're becoming broke and broke day by day so... I can't." He started to sob. I pulled his head closer to my shoulder and let him sob on me. I comforted him and did anything I could to make him less upset. Once he stopped crying, I couldn't help but also feel upset. His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was messy, his hazel eyes were alot darker, his face was red flushed probably from that warmth that I gave him, I tip-toed again as he looked down on me, I give him a little peck on the nose, "don't be upset. I'm sure to whoever your getting married with, they're nice. I hope." I comforted the guy. "B-but... I barely know her... What if- what if... She only uses me as a toy and doesn't really love me?" He dreaded, "don't think that idiot, think about positive thoughts alright?" I smiled warmly at the guy, "mhm.. I love you..." He pouted more, "I love you too, if someone sees us they might make a scandal saying that your cheating on your girlfriend." I giggled. Jihyo was alot older than me, he was sixteen, I'm fourteen. Huge age gap. "Wait, are you gonna get married already?" I asked, "no, they said after we turn eighteen we can get married. But I don't wanna get married!" He started to sob a little, "there, there.. its okay." I patted his back and hugged him. "We're gonna move to another country when we get married." He said with an extremely saddened face. "Hey, just text me where your going to live when you get married alright? Just so I know." He nodded his head in response looking back at the ground with his blonde fluffy hair covering his eyes. "I have to go." Before I could say anything else, he ran away and went inside a gray Honda car and drove away. I sighed and stared at the mocha he gave me.

I started to sip it violently and noticed one thing, in the cup of the mocha, there was a little small small small smaaaaalll envelope taped onto the cardboard of the cup, I took the cardboard off and opened it, it was a cute small flat dove keychain. It represented of love.

A/N: your lucky I don't get writer's block

Words: 1,508

Date: 02.06.22.