four

Your P.O.V

Me and the seven boys were walking down the street talking casually, nothing could go wrong right? Nothing...

"Yea- and he was like-" Jake stopped talking and everyone eventually noticed, "drop all your things, give me all your money!" A guy wearing a black mask and hoodie, with a black hat, pointed his gun at us, I looked over at the side, trying to find something to hit the guy with, I noticed a whole baseball field near us, I took out my wallet, including my phone out slowly, Infront of the mysterious man, right after I did, he took them all and ran, the same time as me, I ran towards the baseball court, I heard everyone yelling my name but I ignored it, once I got inside the field, I grabbed a bat, a big baseball bat. Not hesitating, I ran back to my seven friends... Well not actually, I ran after the man who was not near a white van, I noticed that there was someone inside it... Both unconscious, due to my fast running, I catched up to the man, he didn't seem to notice, and once I had gotten the chance, I kicked the back of his knees and his face landing straight to the door of the van, I pulled his shoulder upwards, lifting him up then dropping him hard on the ground, I hit his gun with a baseball bat, making the killing device fly to the other side of the road, I pointed the precious bat at him and spoke, "what? You think you can just do that?" I huffed, frowning. "If you thought so then I think your underestimating me." I didn't see, but I noticed that he was smirking inside that mask, he pulled my bat towards him, but to his surprise, it didn't move an inch. I laughed, "are you trying to beat me?" I said glaring at the man, with dull, emotionless face. I could feel his body tense, "talk, will you?" The time i said this, my friends were already behind me, panting. 

Sunoo's P.O.V
I stared at the girl for a few seconds then I heard the man speak, "girl, I've killed, even at this state-" before he could continue, Y/N cut him off, "then kill me." She said with, dull, scary, and threatening voice, continuing to glare at the criminal. "Y/N NO-" ni-ki yelled, "shut it." She said, still, continuing to glare at the man, she sat a bit, tilting her head continuing to glare, "if you've really killed, kill me." She requested. "Okay doll face." The man pulled her hair, which Y/N laughed at, the girl grabbed the man's arm and twisted it until it made a cracking noise, "I just got my hair done, bitch." The man yelped and followed with groans, he still managed to speak, "i-i'll kill y-YOU!" He screamed when Y/N pulled out a finger nail of his. 

I backed away seeing what Y/N had did, with shaking hands, I dialed, '112' I heard my phone ringing as relief washed over me, I turned back to Y/N who was now about to punch the guy with a loving smile, "Y/N DON'T" jay yelled, "hmm? What, why?" She pouted, this girl is insane, "I-i'll just call the police.." he looked at the ground, "I already did," I exclaimed, "I don't care." She continued to punch the guy and after a few more other punches, he's got knocked out. 

Your P.O.V
I punched the guy and knocked him out, me being still unsatisfied, I opened the door of the van and saw two passengers on the seats. They both had cloth over they're mouth, they must be victims of the cruel man. I shook the shoulder of the passenger near the door, and he she immediately woke up, I took of the cloth in her mouth and she screamed, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE AM I?!?!!" the traumatized girl asked, "don't worry, we've knocked your kidnapped out-" she cut me off, "THIS MAN IS NOT A VICTIM!" She said pointing at the man beside her, "HES A CRIMINAL TOO!" she screamed as the man woke up and shot a bullet at me, thankfully I dodged it, but i realized that my friends were behind me.. I turned back to see my friends now thankfully in the side, I looked back at the man who was ready to shoot a bullet at me but instead of his aim landing on me, it landed on the back of the driver's seat, I hit his gun with my bat and grabbed the gun as fast as I could, and spite of his now, sore hand, I hit him again with the bat and I could hear the police sirens coming, "Officers! We have a victim here! This guy on the floor is the kidnapper, the one inside is an acquaintance!" Jungwon yelled pointing at the criminals. Thankfully, I hid the man's gun in my oversized pair of jeans.