twenty nine

Se-Hun's P.O.V

i crossing the road while on my phone, i was just about to hit the other side of the street when people started panicking, i went to the crowd to see what it was, then i saw ...Y/N?! she was laying down on the concrete floor, unconsious, with blood on her head ... "SOMEONE'S BEEN SHOT! YES IN THE HEAD-"

i jolted up from my bed realizing that its just the same nightmare i get every saturday, but why saturday? i'm getting tired of seeing the same prophesy every single saturday, why is it always Y/N in my dream? and when is she gonna get shot? i need to know the date. i really do, if i don't then she might actually die. 

i decided to just skip breakfast because there's really no point of eating, instead, i just scrolled on tiktok trying to entertain myself, i then, received a call from someone, "hello?" i spoke, "hey B! we haven't spoken in years!" a deep familiar voice spoke in the other side of the line, "wh-hat?" i stammered, "it bliss! how are you?" he chuckled and asked, "woah woah bliss... that's a deep voice you have..." i rambled, "your voice didn't  change" he teased and i just laughed, "aren't you participating in i-land? you can't use your phone there right?" i asked him confusedly, "well we have phones here now, not our own phones but brand new, someone here actually knows you and gave me your new number so i decided to call you." he exclaimed, "who's the person that knows me?" i asked, "K hyung!" i heard him call out to K, K participated on i-land? "hey" K greeted, "K you participated in i-land?" i asked, "yeah... you didn't know?" he asked, "...well no one told me.." i explained, "well i gotta go now, i have to practice" he spoke in a voice with no emotion, "...yeah.." "blytheee" bliss spoke, "hm?" i hummed, "i'm such a great dancer" he sassed, "i know, i know, you don't have to tell me." i chuckled, "k said that you guys have to practice, go practice!" i scolded, "ugh! you too!?" he complained, he hasn't changed, "fine" he grumbled and we said our goodbyes and turned off the call, i went back on scrolling on tiktok and saw one video that catched my attention, it said that i can control what i do in my dreams if i stare at both of my hands for really long and stare at a blank white wall, i mean, i don't know if this works but its worth trying right? i won't lose anything. 

i went out for some fresh air and stared at the busy streets of seoul, my small messy apartment was nothing special, but if you go to the extremely mall balcony, you can see and admire the beautiful view of seoul. its a good thing that i picked this place, i wonder where Y/N lives... hm. maybe we can meetup today, i mean she gave me her number and all her social media accounts so i can text her so why not text her now... does she really not remember me? i think lying to her was a useless thing to do cause if she meets bliss he'll probably tell her everything. but i can just stop bliss right? ...right? yeah. i mean after finding out that they actually panned to hit Y/N with a car is already bad so why would i tell her that? its too... i don't know.

i called Y/N and she answered her phone immedietly, "oh wow you pick up fast" i said in amusement, "i'm always on my phone" she explained, "why'd you call?" she asked, "wanna hang out today?" i asked, "sure! where do we go though?" she asked, "i know a place" i grinned. 

•••

"hey!" y/n smiled widely while constantly waving at me, "hey joy!!" i smiled slightly and waved my hand a little, i walked towards her, "joy?" she tilted her head, "oh! i forgot to tell you, i used to call you joy, you called our friends nicknames similar to those and since you gave me a nickname, i gave you a nickname too. joy, see! you have a friend you used to call bliss, and you have me who you called blythe, we have different nicknames with the same meaning!" i exclaimed happily, "...bliss?" she called out, "your bestfriend, bliss. he was really sad when he realized that you didn't remember him, he moved overseas but he'll come back, he deactivated all of his social media and changed his number so we haven't communicated in a while now, though, we're still friends." i lied, yeah, me and bliss are still friends but he's not overseas, he's in paju, in gyeonggi province, participating in i-land, "haja! joy!" i pulled her arm towards the bus that was about to leave, we entered the bus, payed, and sat together. "you didn't have to pay." she turned to me, "i'm the one that invited you to hang out, i should pay." i debated, she rolled her eyes and laughed, "you know, your style changed after you got amnesia, you were really girly before." i exclaimed, i mean, its true, but i like the new style, all oversized, a beige oversized knitted floral sweater, not really floral cause the flowers were just a darker shade of pinkish brown with different designs and weren't really that colorful, for the pants, she was wearing a satin sage green pants that were fit in the top and fades into loose for the bottom which kinda reminded me of regina george, and for the shoes, she was wearing a pair of chunky white high cut shoes and had a totebag that had the quote 'no medicine can cure what happiness cannot' wow. very. inspirational. anyways, her hair was in a mom clip and her black bangs with red streaks was sticking out, we had alittle talk in the awfully long bus ride so i kind of fell asleep.

i woke up from her constant shoulder shaking, "hey, isn't this our stop?" she asked, i rose up from her shoulder, "oh.. yeah, let's go" i grabbed her arm and went out with the other people, after we got out of the but and started walking towards the place i was going to take her to, i kept hearing her chuckle, i looked over to her, "why are you laughing?" i asked, "nothing, i just thought that you were so cute when you woke up, your hair is literally so messy" she laughed, i fixed my hair for a bit then started to pull her arm again, we arrived at the big open gates of elvania walk park, we went inside and the blue fairy lights greeted us which made Y/N speak, "you look like an avatar" she exclaimed blantly, "what the-" she cut me off, "wahhhh these are so pretty" she awed at the sight of the tables and chairs, the rails of the chair had a butterfly wing so if someone sits on it they would look like a fairy, for the tables, it was a flower with different color petals, there was a conccrete pathway and we could see everything clearly because it was early in the morning, the path was surrounded with the blue fairy lights and she awed at this. we reached the top and that's when she realized that this was a cliff, "WOAHHHH" she awed in amusement, "this is sooo prettyyy" she awed at the sight while i placed the blanket on the fake grass and sat, it was really refreshing here, this park wasn't famous so it wasn't crowded and currently, no one was here today. i took out some fresh milk and sat on the blanket, Y/N took out her bluetooth speaker and started playing some chill music, we had alot of food so and we had alot of things to talk about, and since i brought my instax, i took aloy of photos of her and some are me in the picture but i didn't want to take a solo picture and she was kind of upset by this because she wanted to take a picture of me, we were here all day talking about random things without getting bored and overall, it was really fun.

A/N: doesn't this remind you of anything? not even good night enemy? i mean the names of the park are similar, evadinia nature park, elvania walk park, the location of the park, the blue fairy lights, the avatar moment 🙆🙆🙆

words: 1,442

date: 04.11.22