Part 1

Y/n POV:

*beep beep...beep beep...beep beep*

My eyes open slowly feeling ever so heavy. The bright light from the window blinds me I block the light by putting my arms over my face trying to adjust my eyes slowly.

I remove my arms from my face sitting up. I reach my hand to open the door of my car stepping out. I grab my pillow and my blanket folding it up walking over to the back of my car trying to get the trunk open but the handle isn't budging.

"Gosh as if this couldn't get any worse.." I whine to myself half asleep and half awake.

I manage to finally get my trunk open neatly placing my blanket and pillow inside of the trunk. Looking around the parking lot is still empty. I sigh getting back into the front seat of the car. Quickly I hang up pillowcases over the windows blocking out any viewing into the inside just in case.

Today is an important day...I need to wear something nice. I dig through my suitcase pulling out a white button up with a black skirt.

This should do...

I quickly change out of my pajamas getting into the outfit I have been saving money for. Hopefully if I get this job I won't have to continue living like this.

I wouldn't say I just moved to Seoul...but I just moved to Seoul. My grandpa died just a few months ago. And before that my mother had committed suicide along with my father. I have a little brother but I pay for him to go to boarding school. It's his dream to live in America so I've been working hard so that he can continue living Comfortably.

He has no clue the condition I'm living in or else he wouldn't let me pay for his schooling. But I'm his big sister I have to take care of him. And getting this job I maybe will have enough money to also take care of myself in a pamper proper way.

But I need to be patient and keep a smile on my face. Not everything is bad after all the weathers been nice so far..let's just hope it doesn't rain with my broken door.

I finished getting my heels on myself then taking a bag with all my of my make up essentials. I pull down the sun blocker that's only hanging by one clip flipping up the mirror cover applying the male up onto my face.

I keep my make up light not wanting to anything too much.

(Make up)

(Make up)