Part 13

3rd person POV:

"Where's y/n?" Felix asks Chan who's eating a bowl of cereal at the dining room table. "She's not in her room?" He asks him. Felix shakes his head both of them thinking for a minute before they give each other a knowing look.

"It's been two weeks." Felix tells chan visibly upset. "I know...I've tried talking with her about it but she keeps saying she is okay." Chan says in defense putting his hands in the air.

"Clearly she is not. And I don't think that it is just about Cassie anymore Chan." Felix tells him sitting across from him talking quietly so no one over hears them. "So then what would it be?" Chan asks radiating his eyebrows.

Felix just looks at him telling Chan with his eyes. "Lee know? No" Chan says shaking his head no.

"It has to be chan... you felt the energy between them in the car on the way back from the fashion show it was so tense and angry in a way. She hasn't came home since and she makes sure that are coffees are already placed wherever we will be at first. She has been specifically avoiding lee know and it's only obvious to the both of us. Y/n may not want to talk about it, or their past but this is more than about Cassie coming to America and you and I both know that Chan."

"Fine. We will talk to her again. She's sleeping in my room at JYP again we'll leave in twenty minutes." Chan tells Felix.

________________________________

Felix opens the door to y/n who's sitting at Chan's desk her head lying down her arms pillowing her head as she sleeps on top of all of her paper work spread around chans desk.

"She must have been working late." Felix whispers the both of them going in slowly closing the door. "Y/n" Chan says softly rubbing her shoulder.

Y/n's eyes open slowly looking around seeing Chan and Felix. She lifts her head rubbing her eyes stretching. "Y/n" Felix says her name looking at her with soft yet intense eyes.

Y/n looks at him becoming more aware that Felix has something to say her posture straightening out narrowing her kind eyes onto his.

"You haven't been home in two weeks" Felix tells her. "Once been home almost everyday." Y/n tells him defending herself. "Yeah, when no one else is" Chan chimes in. Y/n's eyes fall down to her hand that lay in her lap with a guilty look in her face.

"I've just been really busy with work...I'm sorry if I've been worrying everyone I'm just trying to make sure that after America we will have everything in place for the concerts in Japan." She tells them starting to clean up all of her papers.

"We are all going to a dinner tonight. Come with us." Felix says laying his hand on her hand stopping her grabbing her attention.

"Yeah, I'll go." Y/n says nodding her head looking at the two.

"Y/n, we know that there is something more going on. And when you need someone we are here okay?" Chan asks y/n more serious then ever. Y/n nods her head trying not to cry looking at chan.

"Thank you." She croaks out. Felix and changbin both give her a soft look going in pulling her into a hug.

________________________________

Y/n POV:

Though it's a Saturday I decided to stay at JYP and finish the rest of my work that way I could stop worrying about it so much. But now I'm walking to the elevator getting back home.

I'm not sure as to who is home or who's on there way but it's getting close to dinner time so if anything everyone should be meeting back here soon. I had put the group chat on mute a couple days ago in attempt to not get distracted which seemed to work.