Part 41

1 week later

3rd person POV:

There is a small Cafe that is held on the third floor far in the corner of the JYP lounge. Y/n sits at a table working on her computer filling the boys schedule for next month. she sits at a table by a big glass window that looks into the beautiful gardened court yard. She sips on her iced black Americano that sits half full. The cafe plays light music the only other noise being heard is the staff and idols of JYP that sit in the cafe talking amongst one another. Y/n rips her eyes from her computer looking up hearing a familiar voice.

At the counter ordering food she meets Felix's eyes as Seungmin orders his food. Seungmin turns around looking in felixs direction subtly. Seungmin spots y/n sitting not to far away from the both of them then turning around ignoring her. Y/n takes her gaze away from the both of them focusing her attention back onto her work. The tears pool in her eyes that hide behind the computer only a couple at a time falling down her cheek.

Not to long later a Hyunjin, Lee know and I.N make id down to the cafe sitting at a table where both Felix and Seungmin sit. Y/n keeps to herself plugging in her Airpods playing music to drain all and any noises.

"Hey." A girl says walking up with a tray of food. her hair is long and black her complection clear as day. "ew." Hyunjin says scrunching his face. "oh shut up" the girl says playfully hitting his head. "Hey Yuna." I.N says with a smile. The others greet her with a friendly hello. "Isn't Y/n sitting over there why aren't you with her?" She asks her eyebrows knitting together. Everyone's smile starts to fade.

"Did I say something?" Yuna asks them a look of concern glazing over her eyes. Seungmin lets out a slight scoff focusing his attention on his food. Yuna notices his response not wanting to push further questions.  "Oh, She is just busy doing paperwork and she just doesn't need any more distractions." Felix tells her with his deep soothing voice.

"Ahh, I get it" She says nodding her head believing what Felix had told her. "Mmm, what are you up to?" I.N asks Yuna. "Oh, about to have some lunch then head over to vocal lessons." She tells them.  "Aww, are you looking for somewhere to sit?" Hyunjin says in a pout poking fun at her. Yunas face turns into one of discussed. "Umm, first of all the  l a s t  person I would want to be caught sitting by would be you." She said her voice full of attitude. The boys all laughed at the banter between one another.

"Oh so JYP is finally letting you eat again?" Hyunjin asks.

"I'm surprised he hasn't told you to stop" She spits back.

Hyunjin picks up his burger showing her then taking a  bite.

"Anyways I am going to go the girls are waiting for me." she tells them.

"Thank god." Hyunjin almost groans.

"it was nice talking with the three of you." She says waving them off not acknowledging Hyunjin. Once Yuna leaves the table becomes quiet once again everyone eating in silence. "Seungmin, I understand with everything going on right now things are hard and are about to get much harder. But what happens stays in this group. We do not need the public in our business. For everyone's sake hold the mask up." Hyunjin tells him very seriously. Seungmin nods his head eating his soup everyone else quietly eating. Hyunjin and the others make conversation with one another while Lee know sat quietly unable to peel his eyes off the girl who sits all the away across the cafe.

-

-

-

-

Y/N POV:

My head lays in my hands both my arms resting on the desk of Chan's studio. I sit on his big comfortable chair pulling myself together trying to finish any emails. But all of my thoughts and emotions are all over the place.  It is hard to stay focused I am able to push my feelings aside focusing on my work for about thirty minutes before a knock was made on the door.