Part 48

Y/n POV:

I turn around for the hundredth time my body feeling restless throwing my covers off my bed the hot sun shining through the windows. I close my eyes moving into different comfortable positions like I've been doing for six hours now but haven't been able to get my brain to shut off. Sighing out of anxiousness I spring out of my bed going into my closet. I grab the step stool thats tucked in the corner of the closet unfolding it grabbing my suitcase from the top shelf I drop my suit case down on the floor climbing down. I throw my suitcase onto the bed quickly going into my drawers grabbing random clothes throwing them all into my suit case. I grab my soaps and more important things I need throwing them into the suitcase.

I push down hard on the suit case zipping it standing it up on the floor. I open my bedside drawer grabbing my passport throwing it into my purse. I sling my purse around my shoulder grabbing my suitcase opening the door. walking out into the living room.

"Uh, Y/n what are you doing?" Chan asks catching my attention. "I'm going to see Changbin." I tell him walking down the hall. "Y/n, stop " I hear him say grabbing my wrist. I turn around furrowing my eyebrows looking at both him and Lee know. "Y/n have you even been asleep?" Lee know asks looking at me worriedly. "That doesn't matter Minho what matters is getting to Changbin." I try to shout but the tightness in my throat strains my voice. "Y/n I think you need to sit down and think for a moment."

"Think?" I ask Minho tears starting to puddle in my eyes. I feel my breathing starting to get shorter making it harder for me to breath sending me into an uncomfortable panic. "I have BEEN thinking. I have done nothing but thinking since I left Changbin. I need to see him." I can't hold the sobs thats pour from me unable to hold my composure any longer my heart feeling completely shattered.

3rd person POV:

Chan gently moves the suitcase from her hands sliding it back into the living room. "Chan give me my suitcase" she argues Lee know stepping in front of her. Y/n searches his eyes tears streaming down her cheeks. "Please Minho." She begs in a shuttered whisper. "Y/n, I can't let you right now." He says almost regretfully.

"What is going on?" Lacey asks coming into the hall from her bedroom. She looks at Y/n then over to Chan and Lee Know her eyebrows furrowing. "Y/n whats wrong?" Lacey asks sliding past Minho looking into Y/n's eyes holding her hands in hers. "I need to fix things lace. I fucked up. I fucked up everything I had with the person who stood by me in the shittiest of times. Meanwhile I couldn't work through a problem he was willing to work out." She sobs uncontrollably. Lacey pulls Y/n into her arms hugging her tight as she breaks down in her arms. "It is going to be okay Y/n, you will be okay." She tells her softly stroking the top of her head. Y/n shakes her head in response pulling away. "N-no you don't understand lace. You don't understand" she sobs Lacey pulling Y/n into her hugging her tightly. Lee know turns around wiping the tears away that floods his bottom eyelids.

"Breathe Y/n" Lacey whispers.

-

-

-

-

Y/n sits in the bathroom on the lid of the toilet with her eyes closed as Lacey cleans her face up in the bathroom. She looks at Y/n's red puffy eyelids the tip of her nose red from crying. She listens to Y/n's shuttered breathing tears falling down her closed eyes. "Look at me." Lacey whispers getting down onto her level. Y/n opens her eyes her wet eyelashes and red eyes making Lacey feel any worse. "Y/n, I'm not going to tell you not to go, I just want to make sure you are going to be okay. You are the best person I have ever met and I hate seeing you like this. I really want you to be happy, But I think maybe you should calm down for today, try and get some rest and we will figure this out okay?" she asks wiping the tears from her cheeks.