Part 9

Y/n POV:

I hear an alarming sound in the distance it suddenly getting louder and louder. My eyes lazily open as I Hit my hand against the nightstand next to me blindly trying to stop my alarm.

With each ring my head pounds, finally I'm able to turn it off leaving a painful steady headache.

I sit up putting my hand to my head as it pounds. I open my eyes looking around then at my phone looking at the time.

"Great a hangover on a Monday. Very smart of you, y/n." I say aloud standing up. I go over to my closet the cold floors on my bare feet sending a refreshing feeling.

"Actually...I need a shower." I say aloud smelling the alcohol on myself. "And the guys are sleeping still so I have time." I tell myself. I grab my towel that hangs on a hook in my room heading out the bedroom door. The house is quiet aside from Chan's snoring somehow everyone in his room can sleep through.

I turn the knob to the shower on, stripping my cloths off setting them in the basket with other dirty laundry that is a quarter full of a basket.

I step in the hot water hitting my skin sending goosebumps down my body as I feel the warmth take over me.

I tilt my head to the side letting it run down my neck and body getting my hair wet in the process I wash my hair and body the smell starting to exfoliate from my skin, a new vanilla scent lifting in the steam that radiates from both me and the steam.

Once I'm rinsed off I rinse the conditioner thoroughly making sure that it's all out. Turning the shower off. I open the shower curtain and seeing lee know who stands by the toilet about to flush it. My eyes widen not even hearing him come in, in the first place.

I grab my towel quickly covering myself. Of course, of all people it has to be Lee know. "I...uh....I thought Chan was showering." He tells me. I can't tell off he's apologizing or not but I notice him starting to 'discreetly' cover his private part.

I look down then looking back up at him to which I see a flustered look on his face. "I-" before I can say the rest of my sentence he turns away opening the door then slamming it closed making a loud sound echo through the dorm.

"Did he just see me naked?" I ask myself in a whisper it finally processing through to my brain. "Oh my god." I whine covering my face. I look around for my cloths remembering I didn't grab any, only a towel. I open the door peeking my head out to make sure none of the other guys are out in the hall.

Once I make sure the coast is clear I walk to my room opening the door closing it as I go in. "Another great way to start off my morning." I sigh throwing my tow back onto the hook it was hanging on.

I walk to my closet grabbing some cloths putting it on then sitting at my vanity.

I plug in my hair dryer not turning it on first instead I brush through my hair. Once I'm done I blow dry my hair it being soft, smooth and warm.

I put on a tiny bit of make up looking at the time. "Okay its time to wake everyone up."

________________________________
~three hours later~
________________________________

3rd person POV:

"Naked!?" Hyunjin asks y/n as they both walk into the jyp building with y/n the both of them holding bags and coffee cups inside the holders.

"Yes naked Hyunjin." She says embarrassed wanting to rub her temples. "Ah that's why he-" he says coming to a realization then stopping dead in his tracks shaking his head no.