Part 27

~2 months later~

"I just think we should do something special." I.N says putting his glass of water to his lips taking a drink. "Oh this dinner is more then enough! Plus we can't celebrate tomorrow because your schedules will be full." I say to them looking at him at the dinner table as we all wait for our food to arrive.

"Maybe we can all just hang out afterwards and do a little cake and movie" Chan suggests "I would like that but Minho may be too tired" I say to the boys. "No I'd like that actually" he says with a pleased smile. "Can I ask a question? Did you and lee know celebrate together as kids?" Felix asks us. A smile appears on minhos face as he nods his head. "Yeah a lot."

"Why did you guys stop?" I.N asks us. I look at Minho who looks at me both of our expressions changing slightly. I don't think I.N meant to pry and I don't think he meant for any bad feelings to be brought up. "I'm sorry, Nevermind." Innie says quickly reading the room.

"Why is changbin running so late?" I ask changing the subject. "He should be here soon he just had to pick something up." Chan answers with a smile.

"Pose y/n!" I.N says to me excitedly pulling out his phone taking a picture of me I get embarrassed by his sudden actions feeling a bit uncomfortable on how I look but smile. He takes maybe ten pictures then going through them with Hyunjin and Felix hovering over him looking at the pictures saying which ones they like.

"I like this one the most." Felix points to the phone. The others make an 'ahh' sound agreeing looking at the picture wide eyed with awe on their face agreeing with him.

"Do you want to see?" Innie asks. I can't help but chuckle at his cute enthusiasm agreeing to look at the picture.

"Wow Innie you are so great at taking picture's!" I say in shock

"Wow Innie you are so great at taking picture's!" I say in shock. "It's not his skills it's you y/n" Minho says to me causing a flutter In my stomach.

"He is right!" Chan says the others quickly following up with agreement.

"You guys are too kind really." I tell them unable to stop smiling from there compliments.

From the corner of my eye I see changbin walk in wearing a black collared long sleeves that are rolled up defining his beautiful arms. His slim black dress pants making him look so sexy.

My eyes widen so loud and I can't help but gasp throwing my hands to my mouth at seeing who walks out from behind him.

"Seojoon!" I squeal practically jumping out of my chair to go hug my little brother.

"When did you get here!? Why didn't you tell me?!" I ask slowly processing that changbin had something to do with it.

Happy to see my brother I again hug him holding him in tight as he wraps his arms around me leaning down more to my hight but not too much because I do have heels on.