Part 3

Y/n POV:

"A car will be here shortly for you." A tall man says as three others start going through my car.  "No, it's fine really I don't want to cause a bother." I tell him trying to nicely decline.

"It's a company car. JYP ordered to pick you up and send your things to the dorms. The car will take you to JYP Entertainment and you will go from there."

As if the universe had planned it all a very...very nice car pulls up. The driver gets out opening the backseat door extending his arm towards the car gesturing for me to go in. "Ms.Nam." He says politely.

I look back at the guys that are going through my things. "You guys are going to take it right? It may be broken and barely functioning but it still works." I tell them.

"I can assure you no harm will be done to your....car." He tells me clearing his throat at the end.

"Okay..." I tell him hesitant on leaving my baby. I turn back looking at the driver then getting in the car. He closes the door getting into the front seat. God what did I get myself into?

________________________________
2 hours later
________________________________

3rd person POV:

"I had Changbin add you into the group chat they are in that way you will be informed on everything. This phone I will give to you it has my personal number including the kids. Everything is ready for you at the dorms. The kids are doing separate things today so just focus on getting comfortable after finishing things up here." JYP tells y/n.

"Thank you and what floor do I get my badge?" Y/n asks tilting her head slightly her hair falling off her shoulder. "Just go to the first floor at the main entrance there is a desk they will be expecting you. You have the company credit card you can use that for the kids and yourself while working. And if you have any questions feel free to ask me or the kids" he tells her.

"Y/n gives him a sweet smile her eyes turning into crescents. "Thank you." She tells him getting up going out of his office closing the door behind her.

Y/n walks down the hall going down to the elevator waiting for it to reach the first floor. Wow, I can't believe this is where I'm working.. she thinks to herself smiling proud and grateful.

The doors open meeting the same girls plus more. "Hello." Y/n says bowing. "Ah! Y/n! It's so nice to see you again. I'm assuming you got the job?" She asks.

Y/n steps out of the elevator now facing Nayeon. "Yes I did" y/n says shyly smiling.

"Your so adorable!" Another girl says with a smile. "Thank you." Y/n laughs nervously covering her mouth. "What is your name?" The same girl asks. "Nam, y/n." She tells her. "It's nice to meet you...what can I call you?" She asks y/n. "Ah y/n is fine" She says with a kind smile.

"What can I call you?" y/n asks. "My name is Momo I'm twenty five so if your younger than me please call me unnie." Momo says.

"Ah okay thank you unnie." Y/n says bowing slightly.

"So this is TWICE. We have Dahyun, Sana, Momo you just met, Jeongyeon, Mina, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung." Nayeon says introducing everyone. "It's nice to meet you all." Y/n tells them smiling cheekily.

"It's nice to meet you too y/n your so pretty and nice. What position did you get hired as?"  Sana asks. "Ah, I'm Straykids private assistant" y/n explains. All of their eyes open wide "good luck with that hahaha" Tzuyu laughs. "They are just very.....what's the word?" Mina asks. "Chaotic" Sana laughs. "But they are very good people. One of our closest friends"Sana tells them.