Part 12

3rd person POV:

Why am I so suddenly nervous? It's just changbin! That's all. Get it together girl. Y/n thinks to herself shaking her head trying to snap into her confident self.

"You got this." She whispers. Y/n opens the door seeing everyone run around the house trying to get there things together. "Wow you look gorgeous!!" I.N tells y/n his eyes wide.

"You need a date for tonight?" Han asks her biting his bottom lip scanning her up and down. Y/n laughs at Hans attempt quickly shooting him down. "That's kind really, but last time I checked I'm a date for all eight of you. I'm your PA after all." She says shrugging her shoulders. "You could be more than just my PA" Han says slyly.

"Y/n is family Han. You can't fuck family." Chan says appearing behind me. I turn around to look at him to see him smiling at me. "You look very gorgeous." He says kissing the top of my hand. "Thank you Chan." I tell him smiling giving him a slight bow.

Changbin appears next to Chan my eyes being enhanced by his looks. I have never thought of what he'd look like in a suit. I feel my cheeks warm up noticing in the way he's looking at me. He smiles looking down at the floor then back up into my eyes biting his bottom lip.

"Thank you changbin." I tell him unable to stop smiling. If I keep going on my face is going to get stuck like this. "You- you look beautiful" he tells me. I'm screaming inside but am able to remain calm on the outside.

"Thank you." I tel him again smiling down at the floor feeling flustered.

-
-
-
-
-

3rd person POV:

The limo that holds skz and y/n arrive a a huge building that is almost like a castle. There is a red carpet running along the sidewalk to enter with cameras flashing and escorts posted in certain spots. All of skz come out of the limo one by one waving to the cameras heading there way inside. Y/n is the last one out changbin holding her hand helping her out.

Y/n has a staff pass around her neck as they walk into the building.

Once the eight of them are inside Chan turns over to y/n giving her a smile. "You can take that off now everything else will be exclusive. It's too of a high end party." He tells her. Y/n takes the pass off putting it nicely into the bag that changbin had gotten y/n.

"Let's take pictures!" Hyunjin says excitedly. Everyone agrees deciding on who going to take the picture. "I'll take it." Y/n tells them pulling out her phone taking a picture.

"Now it's your turn." Hyunjin says pulling out his phone. Y/n laughs shaking her head no. "Yes you should. You look very beautiful." Changbin tells her. Y/n looks at him then at Hyunjin. "Okay okay" she tells him posing.

All of the guys start to whistle and bark at y/n.
Y/n quickly gets embarrassed covering her face walking away from the group of boys. People that are around start looking at y/n as the seven guys drag attention on all of them.

"Oh my god." Y/n whines looking down at the floor embarrassed. "Okay okay enough." Y/n laughs walking with the rest of them who's finally stopped barking at her.

"You guys are weird." She laughs shaking her head. "And you LITERALLY signed yourself up for this." Seungmin tells her wrapping his arm around her shoulder walking side by side with her while everyone either walks behind them or around them in a group. "Hmm I did didn't I?" Y/n recalls smiling at seungmin.

"So where are we going?" She asks looking over at Chan. "Ummm I just texted Lee know he said to meet where the runway will be there are reserved seating for us." Chan tells all of us.