Part 44

3rd person POV:

The eight boys arrive at the dorm tired and sweaty. They go in feeling a sort of emptiness knowing Y/n isn't there with them. Han who usually hangs her coat for her once they get home now only hangs his on the hanger by the door.

Nobody says anything just the sounds of each of them doing something echoing through the dorm. Changbin walks down the hall going to a door opening it. Upon opening the door a sliver of light shines in the room. He turns the light on looking at the blank walls. He sits on the bed running his hands along the mattress that Y/n's sheets once covered.

He looks around the empty room meeting a picture frame that lays on the bedside table. He leans over picking it up looking at both him and Y/n at their first concert she ever attended. He looks at how her arms are wrapped tightly around him on his back kissing his cheek.

Tears stream down changbins cheeks his cries quickly intensifying to sobs. He gets up punching the wall his hand easily going through the drywall. He punches that wall again, again and again before Chan runs in the door swinging open. He looks at Changbin who is breaking down blood spilling down his hands. He watches as Changbin falls to the floor curling himself up in a ball sobbing into himself.

Chan closes the door seeing just how vulnerable and hurt he is not wanting the others to see. He quickly sits by Changbin wrapping his arms around him pulling him into Chan. "It's going to be okay.." he whispers tears puddling his eyes. Chan looks up to the ceiling attempting to not let his tears fall as he comforts Changbin.

~four months later~

Y/n POV:

"Thank you but, You know you really didn't have to help me with every single thing." I say to Lacey who helps me load my last box into my car. "Are you kidding? I wasn't going to let you do this all by yourself. In fact, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you. Plus I'm just super stoked to finally have a roommate." Lacey goes on. I can't help but smile at her excitement. "I bet the voices get loud don't they?" I joke with her "oh you have no clue" she jokes back. "You could be surprised" I laugh but it was no joke.

"Well babe, I will be taking my things to our new apartment so I'll meet you there?" She asks I nod my head. "Yeah sure sounds good. I'll be there in an hour." I tell her. We say our goodbyes starting to drive off "I'LL SEE YOU AT HOME BITCH!" She yells out the window blowing me a kiss. I can't help but laugh at her free spirit. I get into my car throwing my keys in the consuls I press my finger against the start button of my car. Taking one last look at the apartment I lived in for a long lonely four months.

I pull out from the driveway listening to the radio as I drive to Lacey's and I's new apartment. I met her not long before I moved to New Zealand the both of us clicked instantly. I will say, she knew I needed her more then she needed me. We have talked a little about my past but she never pushes too far which I always respect. She's a great girl and I'm glad to have met her. She really has helped me since I left Korea.

Soon enough I reach the apartment the both of us unpacking and moving new furniture into the apartment. Once we get all the heavy stuff in and arranged we plop ourselves onto the couch. I lay my head back looking at the ceiling. "How about I go open a bottle of wine and we start decorating." She says with a huge grin.

"While you open the wine I'll order the pizza." I respond replicating her smile. "See this is why we are such good friends." She tells me getting up from the couch. "You know this is a really big couch." I voice my opinion aloud opening my computer. "I thought the same thing but we will make it look nice!" Lacey responds coming from the kitchen with two full  glasses of wine.