Part 42

Y/N POV:

I hang my purse on the hook by the front door the dorm is surprisingly quiet. Both Seungmin and I take our shoes off placing them in our cubbies. "Hey." Chan says to the two of them walking from the hall. "Where is everyone?" Seungmin asks. Seungmin asks Chan. "they went to go pick up dinner Changbin is in the shower and Han is sleeping off jet lag." Chan says. I haven't talked to Changbin since he left.

"Y/n can I speak with you?" Chan asks. "Yeah sure." I say to him. We both go to sit on the back patio it's nearly dark out with a chill in the air. A small chill runs down my body from the cold breeze that hits my skin. Instinctively my arms cross in hopes it would warm myself. "Here take my sweater" Chan offers handing me his sweater. "Thank you." I give him a smile the both of us taking a seat. "This will be a private conversation?" I ask him in English noticing his switch of language before.

"Yes, preferably" he replies. "Changbin doesn't know but he can tell something is going on. He told me you haven't spoken since I guess the day you slept with Lee know." He tells me. "I wasn't able to bring myself to talk to him as if nothing is going on."

"I understand that, I just want you to know that he is skeptical. Are you planning on telling him?" Chan asks me his voice is low making sure he isn't to loud. "Yes of course." I say quickly with no hesitation. "I know things will get worse from here but I love changbin too much. I could not lie to him. Chan I know you are disappointed in me-"

"Y/n first off I am not disappointed in you. Now when you first told me I was upset of course. But I thought a lot about it and everyone knew you and Lee know have a past. I am not using it as an excuse. And then I thought of the Threesome situation that happened." He pauses and I feel my face turn a hot pink my body heating up. "I know everything that happens in this group." He says with a smirk. "Well that's embarrassing" I say under my breath but loud enough for him to hear.

"And I will be honest with you it was very hard to believe that you had a threesome with both Changbin and Lee know. They both love you deeply. But they are also very territorial. And I thought about it and I apologize if this comes out wrong but they both shared you. with the consent of one another. They both have dominate personalities you know.. So in a way that was the first mistake and it was everyone not just you. It was a decision made by three people not one. But you and Lee know was a decision from both of you. Yes, you were drunk but it happened. And you are doing a good job being honest with not only Changbin but yourself and your feelings. Y/n we love you so much. Straykids has grown so much with you working with us. Not only as a coworker but you have became our family. And i truly mean that."

I cant help the tears that run down from my eyes my chest turning so tight a pain forming in my stomach. "I don't want to loose Changbin." I almost cry out. I wipe the tears from off my cheeks. Chan stands up holding out his hand. He helps me up pulling me into a hug. "I don't think changbin would ever leave you. He will be angry and hurt. But he loves you so much more then you know." Chan says to me. I can not help but agree with him and that's exactly the problem. I cant love both Minho and Changbin. I give him a small thankful smile.

"I'm going to head inside if you don't mind" I say to him. "Sure ill be in there in a moment." He responds with a small smile. "Thank you Chan for always being there and giving me a chance." I say to him genuinely giving him a hug.

I head inside closing the glass sliding door behind me. I walk past the bathroom the door open Changbin brushing his teeth in the mirror. I lean on the doorway Changbin looking up at me then continuing on brushing his teeth. I can feel a strong mix of emotions radiating off his body that is almost overwhelming.