Part 10

Y/n POV:

A few minutes go by though the minutes feel like long dreading hours. I can't stop my legs from bouncing up and down as anxiousness creeps over me.

I twiddle my thumbs anxiety starting to set in. I close my eyes taking in three slow deep breaths.

"Smooth...soft....rough." I whisper feeling my clothing. "A/c...light piano....candle." I say naming some of the things I hear. "Crisp...fresh....vanilla." I whisper being able to smell the vanilla soap I used a few hours ago.

Eye open my eyes liking around the office quietly naming things. "Chair, desk, book" I whisper. I feel the tightness in my chest let loose allowing me to breath more comfortable.

The door opens Chan being the first one in and the rest of the kids following him in after. For some reason I have a feeling of guilt, not being able to look them in the eyes.

I keep my head down looking at my feet and I.N's feet that sit across from mine. I start naming off the members in my head silently knowing who there shoes  belong to.

"Where is lee know?" JYP asks as I look up at the other members setting my eyes on Chan. "He left early.." Chan tells JYP.

He left?

"So we need to talk. Pictures of y/n and changbin in Jeju got leaked onto Twitter. The pictures got taken down but question's has risen. Moving forward I will release an official statement saying Straykids has a new PA that is a female. Regarding the pictures from jeju we will keep quiet and soon enough everything will die down." JYP explains.

"What pictures can we see them?" Chan asks JYP.

"They have all been destroyed. There are no more pictures. Inform lee know when you see him next. And if you get any questions simply ignore it." JYP tell them.

He lied...for me and changbin?

"That's all. Have a good rest of your day" JYP says dismissing us. We all stand up bowing then leaving one by one.

"What kind of pictures was it so you know?" Han asks the rest of them looking at the two of us. "Just regular photos of us at the beach, walking, talking, eating together." Changbin shrugs. I'm thankful he was able to read me well enough to go ahead and answer for me. JYP did say there were some photos out there still.

I'm worried because soon enough one of the members will find the photos and then I'd not only have to face SKZ but there entire fandom and more nerve wracking, I'd have to face Minho.

"Y/n are you okay you don't look well." Felix asks.

"Um yeah..I'm fine." I tell them trying to shrug it off. "You don't look fine your sweating and have the chills I can see the goosebumps on your skin." Seungmin tells me. "I'm okay really." I try to reassure them with a smile.

"Y/n I think you should go back home and rest." Chan tells me looking at me worriedly. "Yeah I agree with Chan today will be easy so you don't have to worry about work." Changbin tells me.

"Yeah he's right. You need a break please go home and rest y/n" Felix says setting his hand on my shoulder.

"I will go call for a car." Changbin says walking out the door. "I feel bad leaving you all here." I tell them. " don't feel bad y/n your health comes first." I.N tells me.

"I just texted Lee know. He's home so he will make sure you are fine." Hyunjin tells me giving me a small smile. Great. I whine in my head.

"Okay I will go ahead and wait outside." I tell them going to the elevator. "I'll go down there with you to make sure you get in the car okay." Chan says. Feeling a little light headed I don't decline his offer.