Part 30

3rd person POV:

"Changbin stop" y/n laughs as he picks her up by her waist setting her onto the kitchen counter. "But..what..if...I..don't..want to." He whines in between giving her kisses along her neck. Y/n can't help but laugh tossing her head back from the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

"Changbin please" she laughs as he runs his fingers up the side of her waist tickling her. Y/n who was once giggling is now laughing so hard she sounds like a donkey. Changbin can't help but laugh along listening to her wheeze. From embarrassment she puts her hands to her face covering herself as she laughs to tears behind her hands as he continues to tickle her.

The front door opens Lee know and seungmin standing in the entryway. Seungmin and lee know take off their coats and shoes putting on their house slippers walking towards the living room. Seungmin looks at lee know who's watching y/n and Changbin playing around in the kitchen.

"Seungmin in the building!" He says loudly interrupting the two letting the know their presence.

Lee know walks to his room closing the door not saying anything to anyone keeping his head forward with no expression on his face.

Y/n gets quiet her smile she once had faded into a frown looking down at the floor. "I brought home some food if you want some. Lee know hyung treated me for lunch" Seungmin says holding up a bag setting it on the counter.

"I'm not hungry right now but thank you." She tells him sliding off the counter standing in front of changbin now. "I'm gonna go wake up my brother." She tells him with a weak smile. He looks into her eyes giving her a small smile kissing her forehead.

He steps back allowing her to slip out from him and the counter. "I hope you had fun Minnie." She says giving him the same smile then going to her room quietly.

"It will pass." Seungmin says to changbin sticking the leftovers in the fridge. Changbin takes a sip from his glass of water not wanting to acknowledge the situation.

Y/n slips into her bedroom closing the door as quietly as possible trying not to make a noise. She sits at her vanity resting her head in her hands. She stays that way for a few moments collecting herself counting her breaths.

"Noona?" Seojoon calls waking from his sleep looking at his sister concerned but still in a confused sleepy state. Y/n's head pops up turning around to face him with a smile on her face. "Seojoon I was just about to wake you up." She says in a chirpy mood.

"Are you okay?" He asks her sitting up. "Yeah, I was just trying to think of things for us to do today." She tells him with reassuring eyes. He watches as a smile form big enough to make her eyes go in slight crescents. "I figured we can go out for some lunch and maybe walk around?" She asks not sure of what he thinks.

"Okay, I'll go get showered up and dressed and we can go." He says giving her a slight smile. "I'll be waiting here." She says to him as he gets up from the bed throwing the pillow at her laughing as he walks out the room.

Y/n can't help but giggle shaking her head. "I'll be getting ready in here. So knock." She tells him. "Heard" he says throwing a peace sign in the air closing the door behind him.

Y/n is left with a smile on her face standing up walking over to her closet.

She opens it scanning through her racks of clothes trying to find an outfit that will make her feel good. She pulls out a top and her light blue coat she walks over to her drawer pulling out a skirt and a hat that Felix gifted her for her birthday.

She lays her cloths out on her bed sitting back at her vanity applying make up and doing her hair.