Part 32

Y/n POV:

I can't keep my head straight with all the thoughts racing around In my mind. A layer of anxiousness rests on my chest making me feel suffocated "y/n" I hear his voice calling in the distance. My feet don't stop taking lead every step I feel like I loose a breath my chest getting tighter and tighter.

"Y/n please don't walk away from me." Lee know says grabbing my hand stopping me from walking.I turn myself facing him now tears falling down his red swollen eyes. My vision is blurry from the tears building up daring to slip just once.

An aching feeling moves throughout my throat as I suppress my sobs. "You should have told me." My voice cracks. "I know I should have told you and I have regretted every second. There isn't or wasn't a day that would go by that I wouldn't think about you. I am sorry y/n." His voice is shaky and holds a scared feeling like he's going to loose me.

He sounds identical to as I sounded sobbing into the voicemail when he left me. My heart hurts in a way it hasn't before seeing Minho show so much pain and remorse. "I have nothing to say to you Minho." I croak warm tears falling down my cheeks quickly turning cold from the winter weather rolling in. 

"I understand, but y/n I want you to know I love you."

"Stop" I beg him with a trembly voice. "I know your with Changbin and I am not trying to intervene or mess anything up but I want to tell you so I don't live everyday regretting not telling you how much you mean to me. You are my sunshine. You make me so happy y/n. I know I can be an ass but I do love you. And I'll never give up on you. I'll stay here waiting for us."

I look into his eyes my thoughts everywhere in this moment. But I'm mostly thinking about changbin right now. I can't hurt him. I love changbin. But I also love Minho...

"I'm with Changbin Minho. He loves me..and I love him too. What we had isn't here anymore and I can only hold you as a dear friend. Please respect changbin and I's relationship. I will be friends we have been best friends for the longest time but that's it Minho. Nothing more and nothing less." I lift my head slightly while saying this trying to show him just how serious I am and how serious the boundaries are.

"I understand." He has a smile creeping on his face his eyes still watery yet holding a lighter light. There is still pain in his eyes but there is also a gratefulness.

Without saying much further I turn around walking past him back to the apartment.

-
-
-
-

I'm back in my room now laying in my bed staring at the wall. The candle on my nightstand provides enough light for me to see my phone on the bed beside me.

Picking up my phone I decide to text changbin in hopes he isn't too mad at me. I can understand why he feels the way he does and I want to reassure him that he's the one I want.

💞Binnie💞

Y/n 11;20pm: Hey

💞binnie💞 11:25pm: Hey

Y/n 11:26pm: Can we talk?

💞Binnie💞 11:26pm: I thought you wanted to do that tomorrow.

Y/n 11:27pm: Bin I'm sorry..

💞Binnie💞 11:27pm: I'm in my room

I toss my phone on the bed getting up sliding on my slippers and throwing on my white silk robe. I open my bedroom door peering down the hall but everyone who's still here is gathered outside.

I walk a few doors down before lightly knocking on the bedroom he shares with Felix and seungmin. The door opens from the other side Chanbin now standing in front of me. He opens the door wider allowing me in our first interaction silent.