Part 4

(A/n: any English is in bold)

Y/n POV:

I close my eyes the light being to bright trying to adjust to the morning. I sit up and see myself in my room. How did I get here...oh no! I fell asleep. I hate that I do that my body is always so tired I fall asleep just about anywhere. Gosh what a good welcoming.

I stand up walking to my closet then observing my room. It's so pretty...when did they even have the time to do all of this?

I turn around opening my closet looking through my clothes

I turn around opening my closet looking through my clothes. "I need to go shopping.."

I barely have anything to wear I skim through the clothes coming upon something that I can settle for.

I get dressed sitting down at my vanity seeing all of my make up already displayed. The dorm is not quiet though I can tell that they are trying to be. I hear footsteps run up and down the hall and loud whispers and shushes being made.

I do my hair just brushing it my curls coming out naturally.

Once I'm done getting ready I stand up walking over to mirror making sure I look okay.

Feeling satisfied I walk over to the door placing my hand on the door knob

Feeling satisfied I walk over to the door placing my hand on the door knob. I feel my test get tight feeling a tad bit fidgety. I open my purse pulling out my inhaler taking a pump of air to open my chest more. Putting my inhaler back into my purse. I take out a pill bottle taking one tablet putting it in my mouth and swallowed it.

I look around my room naming four things I see. "Bed, curtains, rug, desk." I whisper. I put my hand on my dress "soft" I move my hand to my skin. "Smooth" then I touch my hair feeling my hair. "Silky." I close my eyes listening to my surroundings. "Laughter, talking, birds....Minho." I whisper the four things I hear. Once I feel relaxed I take a deep breath opening the door and walking out.

"She's awake!" I hear Han loudly whisper as they hear my door open. I walk down the hall into the living room to see all eight guys standing in the kitchen area with a big breakfast out displayed on the table.

"Good morning y/n." Chan tells me first everyone else quickly pilling in their good mornings.

"We made you breakfast to thank you for the dinner." Felix tells me with a big warm smile on his face. "Thank you but you all really didn't have to. You have so much work to do today" I say in shock and slightly shy from all the attention.