Part 18

Minho POV:

The night air has a crisp too it every breath executes steam into the air. I look down at my watch and it's already been two minutes exactly. I feel myself starting to get aggravated until I see her walk down the lobby out of the main glass doors.

Her deep dark hair is down and wavy falling over her shoulders just as I like. I can't help but smile looking at her mesmerizing face the light she brings is radiant. The doors open and before I know it she's right in front of me but not with a pleased face.

"What do you want Minho?" She asks her tone short.

"I want to apologize." I say to her looking into her eyes. Her jaw clenches slightly her eyes telling me to go on.

"I'm sorry for how Cassie treated you on the plane it wasn't right."

She crosses her arms staring blankly into my eyes.

"I should have stood up for you, what she said wasn't okay and I shouldn't have let it slide. I will talk to her." I tell her.

"Is that all you wanted me for?" She asks. Usually she's so forgiving I am taken back. I look into her eyes trying to read any emotions I can find.

Y/n POV:

He looks at me with familiar soft eyes searching me for an answer. "I um.." he says trying to find an answer. "Yeah...that is all." He says his voice more quiet.

His eyes hold a certain kind of sadness and a hint of disappointment falling to the ground looking anywhere but at me. I hate seeing him like this. It pulls wrongly on my heart and I can't help but once again forgive him.

"It's okay Minho." I tell him giving in.

His eyes look up meeting mine and I give him a small smile assuring my acceptance of apology. His eyes lighten up looking at me. Why does he have to look at me like this.

Before I can process anything his arms wrap around me pulling me into him into a hug. Gosh this hug.

I can't remember the last time he held me in his oh so familiar arms. Suddenly I'm not in America I'm not in Korea I'm no where but at home. This hug bringing back a sort of comfort I haven't felt in a really long time making me tear up.

I rest my head inside his chest taking in his scent that smells like vanilla. I remember the last time he hugged me like this, I remember that it almost hurt, but in a good way - as if he wanted me to sink into him, keep me inside his body. I remember not breathing. I remember not needing to... because for once, somebody breathed for me. Somebody lived for me. And I remember being so utterly happy, completely happy.

I feel my throat tighten letting go from the hug pulling back. I give him a smile trying to not cry. "I wanted to show you something." He smiles. I tilt my head looking at him with my eyebrows knitted together.

"What is it?" I ask. He gives me a side smirk walking off in front of me down the side walk. I shake my head chuckling at his usual mysteriousness then catching up to him walking down the dark non crowded sidewalks.

-
-
-
-
-

"Here we are" he says stopping in front of a huge building. "The aquarium" I read the big bright blue signs with fishes on it. "I saw it on the way down to the hotel and you used to live to go to the aquarium when we were kids." He smiles looking at me.

Happiness takes over my body and o can't help but smile cheekily at him jumping up and down clapping my hands together.

3rd person POV:

He watches as her face lights up looking at him with such bright eyes. She looks at Minho pointing to a sign. "It's closed.." she says with a sad smile. "Not for us though." He smirks pulling out a pin from his pocket.