Untitled Part 49

Y/n POV:

I hear the front door open from the kitchen assuming it is Lacey who has finally arrived home after five days. "Hey girl" She calls walking through the hall that leads into  the kitchen. I place the knife down I have in my hand onto the cutting board leaving Minho and chan In the kitchen to cut the rest of the veggies we were prepping for dinner. "Hey, How's your mom?" I ask her concerned for her health. "Oh, you know how she is." she says obviously not wanting to get too into it. I nod my head understanding taking one of her bags from her hands throwing it over my shoulder. "Thank you" she says extending her words as we walk past the kitchen into the other hall that leads to her bedroom. I set her bag down onto her bed Lacey closing the door quietly behind her. 

"Lacey" I call her name sitting on the edge of her bed analyzing her face as she immediately starts unpacking. "Is there something else that needs to be talked about?" I ask her. I watch as she slowly meets my eyes sitting herself down beside me. "Chan asked me out on a date the night I didn't come back" She confesses. I look at her blankly trying to make her words click in my head. "I...I didn't know it was like that" I say not sure of what she wants me to say. "Well isn't that a good thing, If you like him?" I ask her my eyebrows knitting together. Lacey shakes her head no meeting my eyes. 

3rd person POV:

"What do you think they are talking about?" chan asks Lee know in almost a whisper. Lee knows eyebrows furrow together giving him a slight side eye. Chan lets out a sigh as Lee know keeps slicing vegtebles putting the into a pot. "Why don't you go in and ask for yourself?" Lee knows asks sarcastically. "I asked Lacey out on a date before she left." Chan admits to him. "What?" Lee know asks chan surprised his eyes growing slightly. "I don't think you have ever asked anyone out." Lee know says aloud. "And what did she say?" Lee know asks going back to cut the veggies. 

"She said she would talk to me later about it." Chan answers. "Thats not very reassuring" He comments looking up at Chan. "You really like her?" Lee know asks. "I do." Chan assures him his nodding his head. Y/n clears her throat announcing her and Lacey's presence. Both Chan and Lee know turn around meeting eyes. "Hey" chan says to Lacey. "Hey" She responds with a smile that unintentionally grows on her face looking down at the ground. "What are you making?" Lacey asks smelling the air. "Tteokbokki" Chan answers her. "It's Y/n's favorite dish so we thought we would make it for her before we leave tomorrow night." Chan says with a slight smile. "well it smells delish." She says walking closer over to Minho and Chan looking at the food thats being cooked. "We are almost finished we just have a few ingredients to add in left." Y/n says going back into helping both Chan and Minho who are quiet. 

Lacey goes over to the cabinet grabbing a wine glass out setting it on the counter. "I already poured you a glass." Chan tells Lacey gently gesturing to the wine glass a quarter full. Lacey can't help the smile that once again suppressing it.  "Thank you." She says shyly. Both Y/n, Chan, and Lee know finish making dinner while Lacey takes a shower then coming out to prep the table.  The four of them gather around the living room sitting around the table starting to dig into to their food. "This is so delicious" Lacey groans half way through her dinner. Lee know can't help but chuckle flattered by the compliment. "Lee know did teach everybody" Y/n says showing his recognition. 

Lee know smiles at Y/n then eating  a mouth full of kimchi looking away from her. Everyone finishes their dinner over small conversations each of them finishing their plates clean leaving no food on the table. "That was so freaking delicious" Lacey says "I'm glad you liked it." Lee know says attempting his English his Korean accent coming off strong. Lacey stands up getting up from the table. "I got the dishes" Y/n says quickly standing up taking her plate from her hands. "Are you sure? You all did most of the cooking." She almost argues. "I'm sure, I'll do it" Y/n says slightly raising her eyebrows her eyes widening slightly protesting.