Part 33

3rd person POV:

Y/n is in her room doing her hair and make up while seungmin and I.N in y/n's bed playing games with one another on their phone keeping her company. She finishes getting ready then setting up her wall divider before changing into her outfit.

"Okay...tell me what you think..." y/n says from behind the wall. "We will be so honest." Seungmin swears putting his hand to his chest.

Y/n walks out from behind the wall adjusting her top slightly. "Y/n!! You look so good!" Jeongin says with excitement. "You look very pretty." Seungmin tell her.

"We should go outside and take pictures." I.N suggests. Y/n nods her head excitedly the three of them going downstairs. Y/n poses as I.N takes her photos down on a knee while Seungmin hypes her up in the back ground.

The three quickly wrap it up taking a look at all the pictures. "You should post this one." Seungmin suggests pointing to one of the pictures they took. "Yeah I agree." I.N says with a wide smile. "I don't even have an Instagram I'm too busy managing JYP's" she laughs.

"Well then we will set you one up" I.N says laying out his hand. Y/n gives him her phone the three of them walking back upstairs as he sets her account up. 

"Okay all set...you know you could really be a model." I.N says looking y/n up and down. "Yah! She has a boyfriend." Seungmin says shoving him slightly. "No! No! No! I didn't mean it like that!" I.N recounts.

Y/n laughs at the two waving her hand no. "It's okay I know what you meant. Thank you." She tells him looking at the picture he posted of her.

~People without dreams are the strangest💜~

"I like that caption" Seungmin tells y/n after typing it in. "Thanks Minnie." She tells him ruffling his hair the three of them stepping off of the elevator.

Y/n POV:

"Can you pass me those two eggs?" Felix asks me pouring in ingredients for brownies into a bowl. I grab him two eggs from the fridge placing them next to him on the counter. "Thank you" he says in his deep Aussie accent "your welcome" I mimic him in an attempted deep Aussie accent. He lets out a chuckle cracking the eggs into the bowl.

I hear the front door open and I can't help myself but peek over looking to see if it's changbin.  "You look gorgeous" changbin says with a bouquet of flowers. I can't help but smile cheekily my cheeks feeling warm. "You got these for me?" I ask as he hands me a bouquet of flowers "no! He got them for me!!" Seungmin shouts devilishly. We all let out a little laugh before Changbin nods his head with the cutest smile showing off his pretty dimples.

"Thank you changbin" I tell him looking into such warm eyes. I lean in standing a bit on my toes, his hands shaking around my waist pulling my in. Once I feel his soft lips graze mine I get a fluttering feeling In my vagina giving me a hunger I know I can't have. He kisses my lips softly but in a playful way. He gives me a devilish smirk knowing what effect he's having on me right now.