Part 38

~1 week later~

3rd person POV:

Y/n sits on Hans bed watching Changbin as he packs for the trip biting the tips of her nails staring off into space. "Y/n.." he calls his tone holding worry. Y/n's eyes stay stuck in the wall of the room all her thought blocking out any noise. "Babe!" Changbin says a little louder walking in her direction. Y/n's eyes shoot to Changbin her mind slowly following behind.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" She asks.

"Y/n are you okay?" Changbin asks y/n.

"Yeah I'm fine." She says with a smile curving on her lips her dimples poking through her cheeks. Though there is happiness on her face but there is only sadness that can be held in her eyes.

"Y/n can we talk?" Changbin asks her only loud enough for her to hear though Han can still slightly hear in the distance.

"I'm okay Changbin I just don't think I slept enough last night." She tells him standing up moving her arms away as he goes to take his hands in hers. He looks down at her arms back up into her eyes his eyebrows scrunching together.

Hans eyes watches them closely watching each others cold interactions. "Why can't you talk to me y/n?" Changbin asks. "There isn't anything to talk about bin, I'm tired." She tells him. Changbin looks at her trying to read her eyes. "I'm going to go lay down for a minute." She excuses herself  giving him a quick kiss on the cheeks leaving the room.

Changbin stands there until she leaves turning around going towards then bed zipping his suit case. "How long have you two been like that?" He asks his left eyebrow raising only slightly.

"Since we've got back to Korea" Changbin sighs sounding defeated. Han sits himself up focusing himself on Changbin. "If you don't mind me asking,  what's going on?" Han asks his tone serious yet caring.

"I don't know. I think she's going through depression right now. Reasonably" He says sitting himself down running his hands through his hair.

"Regarding Seojoon?" Han asks. Changbin nods his head rubbing his eyes with his palms. "I don't know I have tried everything. She doesn't talk to me she has completely closed herself off. Arguments are easily made and I just honestly don't know what's going to happen." Changbin sigh's sadness glazed over his eyes.

Han nods his head thinking about what Changbin is saying biting on the skin of his bottom lip. "I guess just give her some time. Be transparent regarding feelings which I know you have no problem talking about. She's used to it being just her and her brother. Her brother is gone and she's scared. We don't know what's going on in her head all we can do is be there for her." Han tells him. Changbin nods his head listening to him and taking his advice.

*ring ring ring*

"Hey." Han says picking his phone up answering the call. "Okay." He says then hanging up.

"Chan said that the vans ready to go." Han says to changbin. "Okay let me go say bye to y/n." Changbin tells him the both of them leave changbins and Hans room with their luggage.

"I'll bring it down for you." Han says grabbing his luggage. Changbins thanks him before going to y/n's room knocking lightly on the door opening it slightly. He sees y/n laying in the bed turned the opposite way looking out the window on the starry night.

Changbin walks over to her bed leaning over giving her a kiss on her cheek. Y/n turns her head looking him in the eyes placing her hand on his cheek stroking her thumb along his soft skin.

"Have a safe trip okay?" She tells him in almost a question. Changbin nods his head with a small smile. "I'm sorry." He apologizes. Y/n sits up looking Changbin in the eyes tears in the brim of her eyes "I'm sorry." She tells him. "You don't need to apoligize." He assures her sitting in the bed wrapping his big arms around her body making her feel so small.