Part 14

Y/n POV:

"Changbin" I moan as his head sits between my inner thighs slipping his tongue inbetween my folds driving me absolutely crazy. I push his head away but his fingers dig into my thighs pulling me back down to him smothering his face inside of me moaning while completely devouring me.

My eyes shoot open and I sit up closing my legs trying to stop the feeling. It was just a dream.

"I'm so fucked." I sigh throwing my hands to my face covering it laying back down. I look over at the clock reading seven in the morning.

I throw my legs over the bed standing up grabbing my clothes and towel. I go out of my room seeing everyone run around the house telling me good morning as they pass.

I knew this was going to happen and I told them.

"I'm taking a shower!" I shout to everyone in the dorm. In response I hear various 'okays' from everyone rushing around the house packing right before our plane leaves in four hours.

I open the bathroom door closing it behind me. I feel someone's presence next to me and jump almost screaming. Changbin laughs putting his hand over my mouth linking me to the door until I'm out of shock.

He lets go of my mouth still laughing. "I didn't think I'd scare you." He giggles. "Well you did." I tell him crossing my arms adjusting his look.

"I'm sorry, don't be mad little sloth." He says moving his finger under my chin making me look at him. He leans in pecking my lips making it so hard not to smile.

I can't help but laugh in between kisses the both of us smiling pecking each other's lips. The pecking soon turns into sensual kisses his tongue slipping into my mouth.

He picks me up my legs naturally wrapping around his waist. I run my hands through his hair getting lost in him. Once again I feel myself losing control of my body falling under his spell.

He sits me on the counter and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling my body into his.

I'm able to gain control reluctantly pulling back from him. "I need to take a shower." I tell him softly cupping his face. "Say less." He smirks at me.

"As much as I'd enjoy that we have a flight that leaves in four hours and no one wanted to listen to me last night and get packed so they need your help" I tell him pecking his lips.

"Your right enjoy your shower." He says smiling lifting me off the counter setting me on the floor. He kisses my forehead then sneaking out of the bathroom.

________________________________
                       ~Three hours later~
________________________________

"Okayy everyone you know how it goes at the airport stay close to one another and keep your head down. It's y/n's first time so everyone be aware and make sure no one touches her." Chan tells them all as we pull up to the airport in the big van.

I feel bad that they have to go through this. The whole drive Han has been super quiet and fidgety spacing out a lot due to his anxiety clinging on to Minho. I gave him my inhaler earlier to help with his breathing the anxiety making it harder for him.

The van stops and I see out the window a clear walk way security making space through the mob and I feel my stomach drop. "It'll be okay" changbin whispers to me being able to read the fact I'm nervous. I smile giving him a nod attempting to reassure him that I'm okay.

The door opens and Chan is the first one out following Han, Minho, Felix, seungmin, Innie, Hyunjin changbin and then lastly me. I go out givngvsmall waves to people Hyunjin, Han, Lee know and Innie doing the same looking at the cameras. Once we get inside of the airport that's where things start to turn.