Part 17

3rd person POV:

Changbins eyes open slowly looking at the clock on the bedside table reading seven in the morning. The beaming sun is trying to shine through the window but the thick dark curtains block it not allowing too much light to shine in.

He looks next to him seeing y/n faced the other way sleeping soundly. A smile forms on his face thinking about last night. He lays kisses on her shoulder in attempt to wake her up. "Y/n." He whispers in his morning voice that is husky and slightly broken.

No sound is heard from y/n or movements to be detected. "I need to go before anyone wakes up." He tells her kissing along her arm. "Mmm" she groans. "Are you awake?" He asks. "Mmm" she groans again not moving. "Okay, I'm going to-" before he can finish his sentence or getting out of bed she turns around throwing her arms around him stopping him from leaving and pulling him into a hug instead.

"I don't want you to leave." She tells him half asleep. "I'd rather stay here all day with you." He laughs kissing the top of her head. Her head lifts up with wide eyes. "What time is it?" She asks him.

"Only seven." He chuckles. Y/n let's out a relieved breath laying her head on his arm. "Is Han awake? do you think?" Y/n asks looking up at him. "No, definitely not he likes his beauty rest." Changbin laughs shaking his head no. Y/n laughs nodding her head. "Your right" she tells him smiling.

Changbin smiles completely infatuated by her natural beauty and quirky charms.

He leans in putting his thumb under her chin pulling her into him kissing one another. Y/n laughs breaking the kiss. "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." She says embarrassed by her morning breath. "I will drink your morning breath." He tells her trying to pretend to slurp the morning breath from her mouth. Y/n falls back laughing with her mouth closed pushing his back as he keeps trying to slurp the 'morning breath' from her mouth.

"Sssstoooppp" she laughs now practically crying holding her stomach. Changbin finally stops but laughing hard as well.

"Your so gross" she laughs getting out of the bed weakly throwing a pillow at him playfully. Changbin sits up watching her walk to the bathroom in only his large shirt knowing that nothing else was under.

-
-
-
-

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Y/n asks Changbin flirtatiously. "Trust me I want to." He answers back kissing her lips. "I know, now go before anyone catches you." She tells him. Changbin kisses her lips one last time before he opens the door looking down the halls to make sure All the doors were closed.

Once the coast is clear he slips out y/n's door walking down the hall trying to make it to the second door to the end.

Lee knows door opens him and Cassie both walking out of it bumping into changbin. "Yah, why are you shirtless?" He asks, crabby first thing in the morning.

"I umm...I fell asleep with Chan in his room.." he tells Lee know hoping he'd believe a lie so early in the morning. Lee know looks at him for a moment trying to detect him of any lies biting his tongue scrunching his eyebrows together.

"K" is all he says eyeing him up and down letting him pass. "Cassie wants to go eat somewhere I'll be back before it's time to leave." Lee know tells changbin as they both walk past him. "Okay." Changbin sighs relieved.

Changbin goes into his hotel room seeing Han already up finishing getting ready. "Where'd you go last night?" He asks giving changbin a smirk turning off his hair dryer.

"Fell asleep in Chan's room last night" he tells him.

"The truth Hyung." Han scolds eyeing him.

"I visited y/n for a little bit and fell asleep." Changbin tells him grabbing his toothbrush putting toothpaste on it.