Part 46

Y/n POV:

"Minho?" I ask feeling my heart drop down to my feet. "Y/n.." I hear his voice say my name. "Are you crazy!? What are you doing here?" I ask coming from behind the bar. He wraps his arms around me pulling me into a hug I could stay in forever but instead I push him away. "Minho what are you doing here?" I ask. Still trying to process the fact that he is even here. I grab his wrist taking him behind the counter into the office closing the door behind us.

"W-What are you even doing here?" I stammer on my words. "Chan didn't tell me you were coming here?" I say pulling out my phone going to call Chan. "Why would Chan be telling you that I was coming? I know your shocked but you could at least greet me warmly" He pouts breaking eye contact. "You're right, I'm sorry I am just shocked to see you. Especially at my work place! Are you trying to get caught??" I ask completely unsure of how I'm feeling right now. He "I knew where you worked just... not where you live." He explains. I don't notice the warm tears that fall down my cheeks until Lee know steps in front of me wiping them off from my face with the pad of his thumb.

3rd Person POV:

A light knock is heard on the office door Y/n pulling back away from Lee know. "I'll be out in a minute!!" Y/n calls through the door. "Okay sorry" one of the empolyees says walking away. Y/n takes a breath looking up at lee know. "Go, we will talk later." Lee know says calmly. "You can stay in here I only have a couple hours left anyways." Y/n says not really wanting to go.

Lee know nods his head sitting on her office chair making himself comfortable. Y/n looks back at him before leaving the room still in shock that he is in her office. She closes the door behind her walking down the hall back into the crowded bar helping her employees.

-
-
-
-

Y/n walks into her office a few hours later to find Lee know passed out in her chair his head laying down on her desk. She comes in quietly leaving the door open. Y/n quitely starts packing her things into her bag making sure everything was nice to leave before leaving. She hears lee knows faint snores as she finishes the last of her things finally going to wake him up. Not wanting to interrupt his sleeping she reluctantly rubs his back gently. "It's time for us to go now" she whispers as Lee knows eyes open heavily. He sits up rubbing his eyes as he gets up from the chair. Y/n turns the light off closing the door behind the both of them locking the door. "What time is it?" Lee know asks. "Four in the morning." She slightly sighs. Lee know grogly nods his head following her through the now empty bar that was completely full.

The both of them exit the bar Y/n locking the door the both of them going to Y/n's car. Lee know sits in the passenger seat buckling into his seat belt Y/n doing the same. Y/n and Lee know are silent the car ride lee know looking out the window while Y/n remains her focus onto the road. "So how have you been?" Lee know asks in such a soft tone it almost sounds like a whisper. "I've been okay."she says after a slight pause. Lee know turns his head to look at her analyzing her smaller frame. He hums lowley before looking back out of the window. "And you?" She asks glancing over at him. "I have been thinking a lot lately" He responds to which Y/n nods her head slightly.

Y/n pulls into the parking garage of the apartment complex the both of them sitting in the car. "You know Minho, I'm happy you are here.. but why?" she asks meeting his eyes. "I needed to see you, I think there are things that need to be discussed." He says seriously but with tenderness in his eyes. Y/n stays silent looking into his eyes allowing him to speak as he feels. "Would you have picked changbin?" He asks bluntly. Y/n looks at him for a moment before answering him. "Yes" She answers him honestly.

"You know, You are such an important person in my life and I have a lot of love for you" Y/n begins searching his eyes. Lee know nods his head giving her a small smile. "We were young, our time was over when you left, and we both know that. And then somehow this crazy universe brought us back together. And with that I met the most amazing people ever." she says the last part with a smile forming in the crease of her lips.