Confessions

Jimin's entire body is tingling. The excitement he feels, is increasing exponentially from the pit of his stomach and is now making him nauseous. To distract himself, he started cleaning and setting up his room which he hasn't managed to do in the few weeks he has moved here. Work has been tiring and his body ached every time he got back from his shift at the cafe.

So here he was, frantically arranging and rearranging stuff around his bedroom in a poor attempt to lower his excitement. With the constant jitters, it seemed more like he might have developed ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) this morning.

The reason behind his ludicrous energy being his stargazing 'date' with Taehyung followed by a sleepover. He felt like he was in a teenager's wildest dream. Going out and sleeping over? Wow.

He has already informed Yoongi of his plans which got a prompt yes. Now all he has to do is calm his nerves enough to avoid shitting himself.

By the time it was 6:00pm, Jimin managed to take a shower and change into appropriate clothing. He had to rake his entire wardrobe to find something decent to put on. It took an unhealthy amount of time because apparently none of his pants went with that one shirt that he chose, so he had to change the said shirt altogether; sending him back to square one. So after stumbling and falling and ruining his hours of work cleaning ( because he pulled and shoved clothes into his closet like a mad person), he finally stood in front of a mirror. The final product? Black ripped jeans with a simple white casual shirt. He will probably wear his black vans to complete the look.

Jimin quickly checked the time and cursed himself. 6:30pm. I will be late for dinner.

Yoongi was yet to come back. So he quickly grabbed his wallet, turned off all the lights except the one in the living room, grabbed the house keys and made his way out.

^^^^^^^^

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

"Hey Jimin! Come on in", Namjoon appeared with a sweet smile on his face. He wore a black apron over his clothing.

"Evening Hyung! It's smells delicious around here. I hope I didn't trouble you much", Jimin asked, making his way in.

"You didn't!", came a familiar voice from somewhere. Jimin looked around to find Jin with a matching apron as Namjoon's and standing with a spatula in his hand. "How are you now?", he added.

"Jin Hyung! Wow. You're here for the stargazing too? How awesome would that be? I am doing great by the way!", Jimin stepped up and hugged Jin, who hugged back.

"What's cooking?", he added, sniffing the air exaggeratedly.

"You'll see when the time comes", Jin winked as he made his way to the kitchen alongside Namjoon.

"Excuse me hyungs? Where's Taehyung?", Jimin asked, trying to contain his excitement and sound as casual as possible.

Namjoon smiled knowingly. "In the art studio. Take the hallway, second door on the right."

Jimin thanked the elder and made his way down the hallway. He reached the second door and saw that it was left ajar. Walking on his tippy toes to be as quiet as possible, he poked his head in.

There in the middle of the room he sat in all his glory on a stool right in front of a easel which held a medium sized canvas. Though Jimin can't see his face given his back was facing him, he could still visualize his features and expression. As usual, the headphones were resting on his head, nestled between his fluffy curly brunette locks. He wore a simple black T-shirt and khakis. His head bobbing to some kind of music which Jimin hasn't quite figured out yet.