Family

The next morning Jimin woke up with a heavy feeling in his chest. Quite literally. He looked down and found Taehyung sleeping on top of his chest, his mouth slightly open as he tightly clutched onto Jimin's shirt. Jimin smiled fondly as he slowly lifted his hand and carded it through the younger's soft curls.

Taehyung had managed to squirm into the twin bed by his lover's side and was now balancing his body precariously on the right edge of the bed.

My baby, Jimin smiled.

The door opened and immediately the room filled with sounds of murmurings. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook walked into the room.

"Hyung! You're awake!", Jungkook screamed excited. Jimin shushed him and pointed at a still sound asleep Taehyung. He got the hint and gestured zipping his lips shut.

They tiptoed and gathered around the bed, looking down fondly at the lovers.

"I should wake him up, it must be hurting you", Namjoon pointed at his little brother.

"No Hyung. I would like to keep him close and it's not like he is burdening me. He's a fluff ball", Jimin chuckled and caressed the younger's cheeks. Taehyung shuffled a little and slowly, rubbing his eyes woke up.

"M-Minnie", Taehyung stuttered, looking around confusingly. When he understood where he was, he immediately latched himself back to Jimin. This time, he wrapped his arms around the older's neck and rested his head on his shoulder. Everyone cooed at the scene that unfolded within a minute of Taehyung's waking up.

Jimin was now laughing as he allowed the younger to pull him into his warm embrace.

Taehyung broke the hug and cupped Jimin's cheeks carefully, making sure to avoid the bruises. Then he stared into his eyes, awkwardly. His gaze darting to other parts of the older's face. Jimin knew how hard it was for Taehyung to maintain eye contact. He knew the younger was trying his best but was failing adorably.

"Minnie okay?", Tae asked earnestly, still cupping the older's cheeks.

"All okay", Jimin assured him.

"K-kisses makes pain go away. Minnie want Taetae's kisses?", Tae asked genuinely turning Jimin into a delicious shade of red. He awkwardly looked at their friends and family who were all giggling around them.

"I am really okay TaeTae, I promise", Jimin tried to convince Taehyung that he could do without the kisses, at least when they are surrounded by five pairs of mischievous eyes. Though secretly he was dying to have the younger in his arms and smother him with kisses.

"Minnie not want Taetae's kisses?", Taehyung pulled his hands away from Jimin's cheeks, a slight dejection evident in his voice.

"Noo. I want Taetae's kisses", Jimin felt guilty for upsetting his boyfriend.

Taehyung moved his hands and cupped Jimin's face again. They stared into each other's eyes. The younger pulled their faces closer until their lips collided in a soft kiss. Gasps erupted all around them, but Jimin, just like Taehyung, couldn't care less. A meteor could strike the earth at this very instant, plunging the earth into chaos and all that would matter to Jimin is the heat radiating from where their lips are intertwined.

Heat continued to rise up from the pit of his stomach and all the way up to his cheeks bone, but Jimin kept his eyes closed. Taehyung continued to kiss him passionately, his tongue circling around Jimin's mouth instead of pushing inside and for that Jimin was grateful. Because he didn't know if he could have stopped himself from making lewd noises escape past his lips. And that would have embarrassed him to death.