Eros and Psyche

It was a quite Sunday morning. Jimin and Taehyung are laying lazily on the later's bed, cuddling. Taehyung, who hated physical contact and who still does, doesn't shy away from from Jimin. Jimin has a lot of affection to give and Taehyung enjoys every second of it, even if he doesn't know how to express in words or gestures his likeness. They often share kisses and hugs and cuddles. It was way more than Jimin could ever hope for.

Taehyung who never spoke, now lying beside him and hugging him. If this isn't miracle, Jimin is not sure what is.

In the past month or so, they have fallen into this habit of spending the entire weekend at the Kim residence. Jimin and Taehyung got the place to themselves whereas Namjoon spent his time with Jin.

It was crazy how effectively they had adjusted to this schedule. It worked great for everyone involved, directly or indirectly.

Every Friday, Jimin gets super excited to clock out of work and pack his stuff for the weekend. Sometimes he can't contain his excitement and starts packing as soon as Monday. Yoongi and Hoseok have also benefited from this arrangement. The two have made their relationship official last week. It was cute because Yoongi kept denying his feelings every time someone teased him while blushing furiously whereas Hoseok couldn't stop rambling about it. They are polar opposites yet somehow fit together like pieces of a puzzle. It is cute really. Seeing Yoongi struggle with his display of affection whereas Hoseok pushing his boundaries to new lengths every second.

Jungkook was the only one without a partner. He ended up always whining and pouting how he deserved someone to love but is almost always chided by Jin to concentrate on his studies and focus on making a career first. "You're such a boomer Hyung", he ends up whining. "Brat! Is that how you talk to your Hyung?", is always Jin's response.

^^^^^^

After cuddling for a long time, Jimin got up and packed them a lunch bag. The weather outside is nice and sunny even though it was getting colder. They decided to head to the park and have a nice little picnic, just the two of them. Jimin packed them sandwiches, juice and strawberries. After reaching, they looked for the perfect spot and found one under the shade of a tree. Jimin spread the blanket and together, they made themselves comfortable.

"Do you like the sandwiches baby?", Jimin asked.

"Hmm", Tae nodded, having taken a big bite of his own.

Conversations flowed between them and sometimes, even though silence fell, Jimin didn't mind. They could literally be doing nothing and still have the best of time.

Sandwiches eaten and the juice drunk. Taehyung was lying lazily with his head on Jimin's lap and the older was reading him stories of Ancient Greek and Roman mythologies while carding his hand through the younger's luscious curls.

"Which one do you want to read today my love?", Jimin asked softly, caressing the younger's ear who hummed in response.

"E-Eros and P-psyche", Tae stuttered out, his eyes closed. A serene expression adorning his face. He has heard this story about ten times now, but it still feels new and refreshing every time.

"Lovely choice. Should I begin than?", Jimin waited for the younger's signal. When Tae nodded, he started narrating.

"Psyche was a beautiful princess. Her beauty was known far and wide. The people of her kingdom were blown away by how inhumanly gorgeous she looked. Her beauty was so captivating that people stayed away from her, thinking she was too beautiful to be touched. So, no one dared ask for her hand in marriage. This troubled the king and queen. So the king went to an Oracle and seek their guidance. The oracle predicted that his daughter is destined to marry a terrible monster. She should be abandoned on a high cliff, the Oracle suggested.