Starlight

The whole day, Jimin had a huge grin plastered on his face. Even when he was scrubbing the counters clean, he was smiling. He was grinning so much that, Jin and Jungkook started getting weirded out.

Now, as he made his way home, he was thrilled. Well, who wouldn't be? The prospect of sleeping over with your favorite human can put a smile on the face of the coldest of person. And Jimin was generally a happy-go-lucky kind of guy.

As soon as he stepped inside, he was greeted with murmurings coming from the living room. He made his way towards the source and found Yoongi and Hoseok sitting on the couch and sipping what seemed to be wine.

"Hey Jimin", Hoseok waved at him.

"Hey Hobi Hyung and Hyung", Jimin smiled, as he plopped down on the arm chair and stretched his arms and legs out. The whole day passed by in a whirl thanks to all the excitement brewing inside him. Only now does his body acknowledge, how long and tiring his shift was.

"Why don't you freshen up and we can grab dinner?", Yoongi suggested, eyeing the younger worriedly.

"I am sorry Hyung. I have plans-"

"Wait. Let me guess. Plans with Tae?", Yoongi smirked.

Jimin blushed, "I am sleeping over. Namjoon Hyung would be gone for the night."

"Who's that? Your boyfriend?", Hoseok asked, smiling brightly.

"What? No. He's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend who also happens to be a boy. That still makes him just my friend", Jimin chuckled nervously and rambled on making both the older guys burst out laughing.

"So, he's just a boy who is just your friend?", Hoseok enquired, biting his cheeks to hold back his laughter.

"Both of you are mean to me", Jimin pouted.

"Aww. Your cousin is so adorable", which made the younger blush and he leapt to his feet and dashed up the stairs.

"He sure is", Yoongi smiled.

"So, who is this Tae guy? Is he really not Jimin's boyfriend?", Hoseok was curious.

"They're not boyfriends. Their relationship has no name, at least for now and it sure is not easy to describe. Whatever it is that they feel for each other, I can guarantee you it's one of a kind. It cannot be put to words, you have to be there to feel it."

"You make it sound magical. I would love to experience their chemistry someday."

"Someday you will", Yoongi smiled, as he poured more wine into their glasses.

^^^^^^^^^

"All set, Hyung?", Jimin asked as he walked into the living room of the Kim residence with his backpack containing PJs for the night, an extra set of clothes for tomorrow and toiletries, to find Namjoon all dressed up and on his phone.

"You know me. My nerves are starting to act up", Namjoon looked up from his phone and chuckled awkwardly. Jimin dropped his backpack by the foot of the couch. Taehyung was sitting with his headphones on as usual and bobbing his head. Jimin walked up to him and poked his arm with his pointer finger.

"TaeTae?"

Tae pulled his headphones down and stopped bobbing.

"Hi", Jimin smiled down at him, stretching out the syllable dramatically.

"H-hello", Tae said, looking down at his feet.

"Guys guys! Listen up. I am heading out now. Please behave yourself and if there's any problem, please don't hesitate to contact me or Jinnie", Namjoon said as he stood up.