Lover

Jimin woke up and felt a heavy weight weighing him down so much so that he was unable to even lift a single finger. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and saw an arm draped over his chest.

He also felt a warm breath on his left cheek. He turned to see Taehyung's face only an inch or so, away from him.

The sunlight seeping from the blinds, softly highlighted Taehyung's beautiful facial features. His face looked relaxed evident from his perfect eyebrows in resting position. His eyes closed, hiding his rich brown orbs which usually sparkled with unspoken emotions. His face, free of any blemishes except the occasional moles, tucked away in the cutest of places like on the tip of his nose, off the right side of his lower lip or the water line of his right eyes. Jimin so desperately wanted to caress his cheeks, pull him into a tight embrace and feel his heartbeat vibrating against his own chest.

It was more than an indulgence. It was to remind him that such a pure, innocent and kind soul like Taehyung existed in this harsh world full of selfish bastards.

Jimin slowly freed his left hand from Tae's embrace and lifted it to the younger's face. As he was about to graze the tips of his fingers on his rather squish-able cheeks, Tae's eyes fluttered open. Jimin was so taken aback that he flung his hand to his side and shut his eyes. As if not seeing would undo what he was about to do.

Real brave move, Jimin.

"Ji-min?", Tae spoke up. Jimin kept his eyes shut tight and nodded in response. He could feel the younger's intense gaze boring holes on his left cheek.

"Hmm?", was the only noise that managed to escape his lips.

"Ji-min?", this time Tae shook Jimin's chest with the hand that was still draped over the older's chest. Suddenly, it occurred to Jimin that even though Taehyung was completely awake, he hasn't yet made any move to disentangle himself. Normally, the younger wasn't big on physical affection or contact for that matter. But here he was, lying simply beside him, not showing any signs of dissatisfaction from their proximity.

Heat rose to his cheeks and tinted it a beautiful shade of bright pink.

Can this situation get any worse?

"Ji-min?", Tae whined, unable to get the attention he so desperately wanted from the older. Jimin was afraid of opening his eyes. His mind was pooling with lewd thoughts which he knew was wrong. But oh, he wanted to do things to Taehyung, things the younger might not have ever dreamed of.

"Ji-min?"

"TaeTae, can I kiss you?", Jimin blurted out. Guilt set in almost immediately as those words escaped his lips.

If he could somehow gain the ability to vanish from the face of the earth, he would use it right now. God, how can I be so dumb. I must have scared him out of mind.

"K-kiss TaeTae?", Tae asked, confusion evident through his voice.

"No TaeTae. I don't want that. Sorry I-"

"Yes!", Tae whisper yelled.

"Yes? What do you mean yes?", Jimin was convinced he was dreaming with his eyes open.

"K-kiss TaeTae. TaeTae wants kisses", Tae chimed. Jimin stared at the younger who looked somewhat happy. His facial expressions never gave away what he actually felt. Taehyung was as usual avoiding eye contact.

"You want me to kiss you?", Jimin could feel the absurdity of the sentence as he spoke it out loud.

"Y-yes. Cause TaeTae doesn't know how", Tae said, his voice almost sounding sad.