Date

Namjoon was the first to wake up. Not because he was an early bird or punctual. Their sleeping situation last night was to be blamed. Even though the sleeping bags provided cushion to a certain degree, it did nothing to ease the hardness of the floor on the skin. He had a rather sleepless night, tossing and turning constantly in the false hope of finding some sort of comfort against the cold and hard floorboards.

He got up and stretched his arms out to release the tension built up in his muscles. He looked around to find Jin sleeping with an adorable pout on his face. His usual perfectly brushed hair was disheveled making him look naturally handsome. He had his arms folded and tucked under his head. Namjoon had the sudden urge to card his hand through Jin's messy bed head and brush it back to its former glory, caressing his soft cheeks and pecking his lips in the process.

He shook his head and snapped out of his suggestive thoughts. He turned around to check on Jimin. When he did, his eyes widened, threatening to pop out of its socket. Taehyung was sleeping on the couch. His one hand dangling from the edge and his pinky wound around Jimin's. At some point, Jimin must have scooted closer to the couch to give better access to his pinky, he thought.

Namjoon tearfully smiled. Taehyung has never slept anywhere other than on the queen bed in his bedroom. What he was witnessing right now was nothing but a miracle of sorts. How many times had Namjoon tried to convince Taehyung to go camping or stay over at a friend's house.

He quickly pulled out his phone and sneakily took pictures of the two. Then he shook Jin to wake him up. He put his hand over his (Jin's) mouth to prevent him from cursing or yelling for waking him. When Jin finally woke up groggily, Namjoon pointed at the younger two. Jin stared blankly for a while. Then he started to tear up too. Namjoon pulled him into a tight hug and caressed his back.

"They're made for each other, aren't they?", Jin spoke in between his crying episode.

"If this isn't soulmate behavior, than I don't know what it. I have never seen love in such pure and innocent form", Namjoon said, looking fondly at the two sleeping figures.

"Guess I have two kids now to take care of", he added, smiling.

"Hey! They are mine too!", Jin protested, with a big pout.

"Of course they are. But Jinnie, I have been meaning to ask you something", Namjoon fidgeted with the hem of his PJ top.

"What's wrong Joonie?", Jin grew worried, he has never seen the other so nervous.

"I wanted to ask you out, you know. Like on a....date", Namjoon stuttered out. Jin's eye grew wide.

"You're asking me on a date?", Jin asked, still in disbelief.

"Y-yes, if you want to go. With me?", Namjoon's cheeks flushed bright red.

"It's about time you asked me. Honestly, I felt you never would. Yes Joonie, I would love to go on a date with you", Jin smiled wide.

"You knew? Why didn't you tell me? It could have saved me some calories which I sweated just thinking about how to approach you", Namjoon whined.

"That wouldn't have been this fun to witness!", Jin smiled, scooted closer and pecked Namjoon's cheeks.

"Eww, gross!", Jimin scrunched up his nose. He had woken up a few minutes ago and sat quietly, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. Jin and Namjoon both jerked their head towards the source of the sound and saw Jimin sitting and staring at them.

"How? What? Why?", Namjoon was embarrassed out of his mind. Jin and Jimin burst out laughing. Taehyung stirred from all the noise and soon woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning TaeTae", Jin chimed with a bright and wide smile adorning his face.

"G-good morning Jinnie Hyung", Taehyung said and stared down at Jimin, who was still sitting on top of his sleeping bag by the couch. Jimin smiled up at him sweetly.

"Good morning, my moon", Jimin giggled out. Last night had been truly exceptional, specially when Tae actually came to sleep with him. Just thinking about it made him giddy.

"G-good morning MinMin", Tae said as he got up and neatly folded his blanket. Once he was done, he made his way upstairs. Jimin went into the guest bedroom to brush his teeth and clean up. By the time he was done, delicious smell was circulating in the air, making Jimin's stomach growl. He went into the kitchen to find Jin making scrambled eggs. Namjoon was sipping coffee.

"Hey Hyungs", Jimin announced his presence as he sat down on the table beside Namjoon.

"We are just waiting for TaeTae to come down, then we can all dig in", Namjoon smiled.

Taehyung was back after a few minutes. He sat down at his usual seat but started fidgeting immediately. Namjoon frowned as Tae continued to grow restless.

"What's wrong TaeTae?", Namjoon asked, looking worriedly at Tae and trying to find the possible reason for his discomfort.

"MinMin no sit beside TaeTae?", he finally asked, making eye contact with Namjoon. Everyone's heart clenched at his innocence. Jimin wanted to slap himself for hurting the younger. He quickly got off and sat down beside Tae.

"I am sorry, my moon. I didn't realize", Jimin whispered apologetically sticking his pinky out which Tae intertwined with his easily.

"MinMin no sit beside TaeTae?", he asked again and Jimin wanted to punch himself square in the face.

"Always Moon. I will always sit beside you", Jimin gave a squeeze to their fingers and smiled softly. Tae nodded his head, understanding and calming down.

Jin brought in avocado toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and orange juice. They all enjoyed the breakfast, briefly discussing last night's spectacle.

"Jimin", Namjoon spoke up after a while.

"Yes Hyung?"

"Since you're already here. Can I ask you a favor? If you don't mind?", Namjoon asked, a tinge of guilt evident in his voice.

"You want to take Jin Hyung out on a date and want me to spend the day with Tae? Sure, I would love to if TaeTae has no problem. Anything else?", Namjoon and Jin stared at Jimin with wide eyes and open jaws. Jimin burst out laughing witnessing their confused expressions. Tae just continued to sip on his juice.

"What? Can you read minds now?", Namjoon asked, with scrunched up brows.

"No, I just happened to be awake far earlier than you thought. It was while you were asking Jin Hyung out this morning", Jimin said sassily, flipping his non existent long hair. Both the older males turned crimson.

"This brat", Jin playfully hit Jimin's arm. But Taehyung gasped.

"No hurt Ji-min", now it was Jimin's turn to turn bright red. Jin and Namjoon burst out laughing.

After breakfast, Namjoon followed Jin into the kitchen to help do the dishes while Jimin and Tae continued to sit at the table.

"Is it okay if I spend the day here TaeTae? Would you mind?", Jimin asked softly.

Tae stayed silent for a few seconds before he nodded and said "s-stay with Tae-Tae".

What are we Taehyung? What do I mean to you?

He smiled fondly at the younger. I wonder what this new day has in store for us.

________
A/N:

Honestly, I am in love with NamJin. They are the sweetest. I just HAD to write about them.

Also, I love how slow and patient Jimin is when it comes to Taehyung. He is also always putting Taehyung's comfort before his needs and always asking for his permission. Can they get any cuter?

Will their relationship ever have a name?

Please vote and comment ARMYs.💜