Intimate Part-I

"Minnie.."
"Wake up Minnie..."
"Minnie..TaeTae needs you"

Taehyung continued to shake his boyfriend who was sprawled on their bed beside him, fast asleep. When he continued to shake him relentlessly, Jimin woke up with a start.

"What? Where? Who?", Jimin looked around dumbly and then his eyes met doe eyes looking down at him with one of the biggest pouts in the world. Carding his hands through his bed hair, he looked up at his boyfriend fondly.

"What's wrong baby?", Jimin smiled, moving his hands to the other's cheeks, softly caressing it with the back of his hand.

"N-need you close", Tae whined, already pulling the older by his wrist.

"Is that why you shook me awake? Couldn't you have just cuddled me if you wanted to be close?", Jimin complained amusedly, wanting to know the reason.

"N-no cuddles. TaeTae needs hugs", Tae pointed at his chest and opened his arms wide.

Jimin sighed. This has been going on since that fateful day that left him with scars and bruises. Taehyung has become extra clingy and needy ever since, not even attempting to be subtle with his display of affection in front of their friends. He needed to be joint at the hip with his lover all the time. Even though Jimin feels it's too much at times, he is almost always endeared by the younger's needs.

The bruise has faded, but their love has grown stronger and is running deeper, seeping into their bones.

As Jimin made his way to nestle himself into the younger's embrace, Tae stopped him by putting his hand to the older's chest.

"Wait Minnie", Tae whispered.

"What's wrong TaeTae?", Jimin was frankly taken aback. Taehyung shook him awake to get hugs, but now he's stopping the action midway.

"Take your t-shirt off", Tae demanded simply.

"Say what now?!", Jimin's eyes bulged into the size of saucers as he stared at Taehyung with thunderstruck expression. Is he for real? He continued to intently stare at the younger for any signs of laughter, but nothing. He was dead serious.

"Why do I need to take my t-shirt off?", he asked in a broken voice, his mind yet to recover from the initial shock of his lover's statement.

"Please Minnie. Take it off", Tae insisted and started tugging at the hem of his t-shirt.

Hesitatingly, Jimin pulled his t-shirt over his head and bunched it in front of his chest, clearly embarrassed to be exposed in front of the other. They had never seen each other topless. He wasn't sure why Tae made such an out of place demand.

Taehyung pulled the t-shirt from Jimin's grip and threw it to one side of the mattress, confusing the older further who stared on with wide eyes. He then proceeded to pull his own black t-shirt off too and discarded it in the pile with Jimin's.

Jimin gulped. His eyes roaming shamelessly over his boyfriend's torso. Taehyung was well built, with toned muscles and a flat belly. There wasn't even so much as a spot of blemish in his stunning honey colored skin. He was beautiful and it made Jimin self conscious of his own body. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at his feet. He had always faced body image issues growing up that led him to spend hours at the gym and trying unhealthy diets in high school. According to him, he was either always too fat or too slim, never perfect. But not Taehyung. Definitely not him. He was beautiful.

"Minnie..come to TaeTae", Tae whined and held onto Jimin's wrist and pulled him towards him. The older, having been snapped out of his anxiety, was now slowly making his way towards the younger. As he sat in front of his lover, Jimin looked deep into his eyes. Taehyung pulled him even closer and soon enough, he was sitting on the younger's lap, arms looped around the other's neck.