Park

Bidding Namjoon goodbye, Jimin and Taehyung made their way to the local park. It was just fifteen minutes away on foot from the Kim residence. Jimin had his phone's navigation out because he was yet to be acquainted with the area.

Taehyung wanted to intertwine their pinkies, but since Jimin had to hold his phone and keep checking directions, he couldn't. Tae walked grumpily, taking exaggerated steps to always stay ahead of Jimin. After continuing on like this for five minutes, Jimin sighed. He wanted the younger to feel happy and not make him more upset than he already was.

So, Jimin stretched open the front left pocket of his jeans and asked Tae to stick his hand inside. Tae hesitated for a bit, but pushed his hand inside Jimin's front pocket.This way Tae stays close to me and doesn't get lost, he thought. Taehyung hummed, liking their new compromise and Jimin smiled. Cute.

People were staring at them, as they passed by. Ignorant bastards, Jimin screamed internally.

Finally they reached the park. The view of the lake, which was situated to one side of the park was breathtaking. A long running trail was built all along the periphery of the lake with wooden benches for people who would rather sit than walk. Jimin led them to the nearest bench and they sat down, Tae sitting a little closer than usual. He still had his hand inside Jimin's front pocket.

"Do you want to keep your hand inside my pocket the whole time TaeTae?", Jimin asked, sweetly.

"Y-yes", Tae didn't even hesitate before answering.

Jimin scooted a little closer. If they are going to do this, why not give him proper access. They sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes. He only noticed now that Taehyung had his headphones on.

"You're listening to music TaeTae?"

"N-no."

"What? Then why do you have your headphones on?", frankly Jimin was shocked from the negative response.

"P-people honest about TaeTae when they think I can't hear", Tae said simply. "Weirdo. Dumb. Freak. Stupid", he continued, counting fingers as if to remember all the curses people have thrown at him. "TaeTae likes m-music too", he concluded.

It took a couple of seconds for Jimin to process and understand the full force of what Tae uttered so casually. People are honest when they think he can't hear them? Honest my foot. Ignorant bastards were spewing all kinds of venomous bullshit about poor TaeTae and he just listens to everything they say. How dare they call him names? And Tae remembers? He remembers everything. Doesn't it hurt him or bother him at least?

A sudden rage erupted from the pit of his stomach and spread through his entire body. Jimin was worried that if he didn't cool his anger off by screaming or hitting someone, he might just self combust.

Jimin was visibly shaking, digging the tips of his fingers into the palm of his arm. His body temperature has rose significantly higher, giving his skin a slight reddish hue. Tae must have noticed it, because he pulled his hand out of Jimin's pocket.

"Ji-min angry?", he asked, now fiddling with his fingers nervously. "Ji-min angry TaeTae?", he continued, getting agitated.

Jimin continued to stare off into a distant duck, floating away in the serene waters of the lake. He was trying to inhale and exhale deeply to control his rage because he was afraid his anger might show in his voice if he spoke up now.

"TaeTae made Ji-min mad. Ji-min leave TaeTae?", Tae asked in a low voice, now swaying back and forth a lot faster. This was enough to break Jimin out of his daze. He looked at how Tae was fidgeting.