Intimate Part-II

"Minnie...", Tae paused and looked into his boyfriend's eyes.

"What's wrong?", Jimin asked, worried.

"It hurts", Tae looked down at his pants. Jimin could see the tent forming and gulped.

"Let me. Let me help you baby."

*****

"Okay baby, I will have to take your pants and boxers off. Is that alright?", Jimin asked softly, getting up and guiding Taehyung to lie on the bed. When he received a nod from the younger, Jimin gently peeled the trousers off and then the boxers and added them to the pile of discarded clothes to one corner of the mattress.

Immediately, Tae's hard member sprang up causing heat to rise up to the apples of Jimin's cheeks. He could see that Tae was well endowed and that said endowment was already wet with a little precum; happiness filled him knowing that he was the reason.

"Minnie...", Taehyung made grabby hands towards Jimin and the older's eyes softened. He took the younger's hand in his own and caressed it with the pad of his thumb.

"It's okay baby. I will take care of you. Here, why don't you grip my hair?", Taehyung nodded. Jimin guided Tae's hand to his hair and the younger softly held onto his strands.

Jimin held Tae's member in his right hand and very slowly, started jerking it. Taehyung moaned and hummed. "More Minnie", he uttered in his broken voice and his grip on the older's hair tightened. Jimin continued to maneuver at a slow and steady pace. When he knew that the younger was adjusting well, he gently put his mouth around the tip, licking on the precum.

"Minnie...this feels so good", Tae moaned as he squirmed under Jimin.

"Are you okay TaeTae? Should I stop?", Jimin paused his actions and looked at his lover worriedly. When Tae shook his head, he smiled and pushed his shaft back into his mouth, this time taking the entire length in. Taehyung surely is blessed down under, he smiled and continued to deep throat him, eliciting sinful moans from the younger.

Jimin caressed Tae's inner thighs as he continued to jerk him off. After a few minutes, Tae came undone on his stomach and on the older's hand.

"Minnie...", Tae panted and pulled Jimin up and made him lie on his chest.

"What is it baby? Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Talk to me TaeTae", Jimin bombarded the younger with questions, worried he might have crossed any invisible boundaries.

They had never had any discussions on intimacy. From the moment Jimin laid his eyes on Taehyung, he knew the younger was not a big fan of physical touch whether it be something as simple as a handshake.

Ever since they made their relationship official, and even before that, Jimin's heart had longed painfully to hold Taehyung close. He wouldn't describe it as lust, it was his body's desire to be one with its counterpart. He wanted to show the younger how deep his love runs for him. But he could never express it in words. How would he discuss his need for physical intimacy to someone who has crippling social anxiety and hates all forms of physical contact? So he just kept his feelings to himself and suffered alone.

But now that he was lying naked on Taehyung's chest, he felt relieved. Relieved that his deep and true feelings were reciprocated. His eyes welled up and fat hot tears trickled down. He felt silly to cry, but no one could understand the lump he was carrying in his mind. Would Taehyung ever want me like that?, was the constant question stuck in his mind no matter what he did.

"Minnie?", Tae snaked his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him flush against his chest, nuzzling his face in the crook of the older's neck.

Jimin hummed in response instead of speaking out loud because his throat felt scratchy from the silent sobbing session.